Need pricing help on selling stock GTS shock/spring/yoke assy

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Viper community: I have all 4 corners of my stock Koni suspension just sitting in my garage. I have stock shocks, springs, and rear yokes from a 2001 GTS with under 100 miles on them. I see a set in the classified section that are "new in bubble wrap" being offered for $1,800 from a gentleman in PA. I am not sure what year his set is off of ( may all be the same ).

This is something I would like to move, but don't know what to ask for them, and am not sure about listing them on ebay or whatever. They may have a custom "street rod" appeal to someone not on this board. Does anyone have a suggestion or know someone who may want them. Mine are not "in bubble wrap" but the car was driven from a local dealer to the shop and switched out for a Penske adjustable coil over set up, and have collected dust since then....

Thank you in advance
Todd

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a set for $250 shipped with few miles on them. The 1800 figure is a tad(read a bunch) too high. You could list them on Ebay and see what they go for. Good luck

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am strongly interested in purchasing them. Come up with a number and let me know.

Thanks,

OP
OP

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I appreciate the input guys ! If that's all they are "worth", I'm just going to keep them. To me they are worth more than that in aesthetic value alone. ( I guess I see why the set for $1,800 is still for sale... ) At half off of that price, I thought I would be giving someone a great deal. Live & learn.