Need some Rims !! Anyone have some for Sale ?

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking for a set of rims. Something I can use for track or for street, and I'll turn my ACR's into track only rims.

So if anyone has a set, let me know. I had a set of stock 01's (non ACR's) but I sold them, because I really had no love for them. So if you have a stocker set, probably gonna need to be cheap, I dont really care for them 2 much.

But BBS LM's or ACR's or something nice, I'm interested.

houstonT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably not what you're looking for, but I have a set of perfect stock 02 wheels/tires for sale. Let me know if you are interested.
Peter

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your ACR's are worth a ton of cash. If they are in good shape, I'd sell them and buy a used and even lighter set for the track and have a lot of cash left over for a nice set of street rims.

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no desire to sell my ACR rims. If I ever sell my car, the next owner would probably demand them. As would I.

HoustonT,
You have 19 posts on this forum, not much credibility. I dont see me taking much of a risk, but I'll pm ya anyways.

Who BESIDES Jon B, sells SSR's ?? And these are supposedly great for track use? They can take the loads of hoosiers, or pilot sport cup tires? Who has them for the cheapest?

Jon

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no desire to sell my ACR rims. If I ever sell my car, the next owner would probably demand them. As would I.

HoustonT,
You have 19 posts on this forum, not much credibility. I dont see me taking much of a risk, but I'll pm ya anyways.

Who BESIDES Jon B, sells SSR's ?? And these are supposedly great for track use? They can take the loads of hoosiers, or pilot sport cup tires? Who has them for the cheapest?

Jon

Jon,

Peter, "HoustonT", has been an active member of the Houston car scene for years with his Supra and has been active in the Houston VCA even before picking up his '02 Viper.

Anthony

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also have a complete set of CUSTOM FULL CHROME 19" HRE 546's for sale. These are off my GTS and are in near perfect condition.

The fronts are rims only and the rears have 345/30/19 Michelin Pilot Sports with 30% tread left.

I had the entire inner barrels custom FULLY POLISHED. :eek:

These are currently off my car and in my garage ready to ship.

houstonT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anthony, thanks bud!

2002 - check your PM, I will message you back! I've been active in the Houston Viper scene for years and work directly with Albert Chlouber (Houston VCA President) on planning ALL Houston events...

Thanks!
Peter

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

HoustonT,

Jon

Tirerack ask for Luke. $1900 for a set there.

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have set of BBS LM's/Pilot Sports with about 1000 miles on them. PM me if you're interested.

Brian E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a set of the HRE 545R fully polished, including barrels. 20x13 rear and 19x10 front for sale. They come with Pirelli tires mounted and balanced. There is about 1500 miles on the set. They are in excellent condition. No curb rash or damage.
Make me an offer.

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Jon,
I didnt mean to move in on your deal. Let me know if ya pass on the LM's
Burt

vipeuup

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Casey,

How much are you asking for your ACR wheels? Im interested. Thank you

Lee

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set of BBS LM Wheels with Pilot Sports with 1800 Miles. PM me if you haven't already found a set, or call 1-804-347-1808.

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burt, Thx for 1st refusal right, I'l let ya know if I pass.

Anyone who sent me an email, I cant get it right now, thanks to Time Warner cable, they are having an outtage on the mail servers, thats been lasting for over 12 hours.

Matt could you pm me a price?

Katzmeifucan97gts, could you also pm me a price and condition of the wheels and tires. also a name would be nice, before I call up asking "for the BBS LM guy " ;-)

Jon

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4