NEVCA Cruise to the Newport Mansions Pics

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all,

Many thanks to Dan (three Vipers) Cretella for putting this cruise together after last minute notification that this event might have to be axed as the prevous host had a prior engagement and needed to back out. It truly was a great drive down 10(x2) mile drive. It certainly is an experience like no other piloting the lead Viper in a trail of a dozen snaking along a road peppered with private beaches and overrun with multi-million dollar homes. I just want do know what anyone needs 7 chimney's for???? Unfortunately I did not get to snap any shots of all the cars assembled at Foxboro's Gillette stadium, home of the New England Patriots, due to a little confusion on where to park my car. If anyone else who was there has any shots of that e-mail them to me at [email protected] and I can host them for you. Another story of Great cars, great people, and great food. That restaurant was truly top notch, how was that 1/2 lb. of pasta Dave?

Complete galleries can be found either at
NLCPhoto Gallery

OR

NEVCA Gallery
Exit 47 meeting spot off I-495, I mean I-93... Well, both really... :eek:
You must be registered for see images

The pre-exploration briefing.

She might be 13 years old, but still looks as good as the day it left the showroom.

A new coupe!?!?!?!? no, but that hardtop doesn't look bad at all!

The residents consider walking to the restroom a day trip...

Ahh, the grub.... Very nice.

Nick