NEVCA VT Joyride with NSX Club - PHOTOS (56k beware)

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all,

Man am I loving this new camera. Talk about tack sharp, I just picked up a Canon 20D and although the RAW workflow is taking a little time to get used to, I love the results. These are a few images, some of which are processed most are just straight out of the camera. We all had a great time with some "spirited" running through Vermont on RT 100 all the way to the original Ben & Jerry's factory where we were all treated to free samples and a short tour. Anyway, here are some shots from this weekend. High Res Versions of any NEVCA photos on my site are available if you e-mail me.

You must be registered for see images

Any and all comments are appreciated.

Nick

OP
OP
V

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper GTS-R. On Sun, August 21st we are having a Mystery Cruise through the newfound lake area in NH. Our club seceretary Jerry Colpitts will be hosting the event at his house on the lake, after a cruise with some puzzles to solve around the area.

Also, thanks for the comments everyone.

Nick

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You can never have enough car pictures!!

Ever notice how at least a couple Vette guys always seem to "show up". I'm starting to think they're starved for attention.

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Vette Guys were invited to this one. There are some cool car guys and girls around here with Vettes that love Vipers.

It was a fun day, weather was perfect, Vermont is absolutely gorgeous.

Hey Nick thanks for snappin' a few photos of my Lotus. We had a nice cross section of cars... Great job!

I took the back Viper wheels in to a rim shop today. Both were bent, the rear view mirror was wobbeling way to much. No fun to drive that way. I should have them back for the Lobstah Fest an Glenn's house.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32