New '01 ACRs

Triple7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
New \'01 ACRs

I have been looking for another Viper and I have come across a suprising number of new '01 ACRs (not to mention '02 FEs,GTSs, RT/10s and ACRs) on dealer lots. I wasn't particularly looking for a new car but I've found 6 new '01 ACRs including two red, two blue/silver. one blue and one yellow/black and I've only searched 4 states (CA, MO, MI,and SC) Does anyone's local Dodge dealer have any sitting around? Maybe a guy could get a descent deal.

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: New \'01 ACRs

I know there is was a sliver ACR with sticker still in window at nelson autogroup in ohio - close to me. I dont know if they still have it.

OP
OP
T

Triple7

Viper Owner
Reaction score

One is at the Dodge dealer in Kalamazoo....it has been in AutoTrader for over 4 months (I called about 3 months ago, not realizing the car was brand new, and talked to your typical slick car salesman) The other is at a small town dealership and the owner is handling the sale.....thats the one I'm trying to deal on.

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Where are the blue/silver ACRs located??

My 2001 blue/silver ACR is for sale. I have not seen any other blue/silver ACRs for sale. I have seen a blue ACR, a blue and silver GTS, but I have the only blue/silver ACR for sale...that I know of. If you know different, I would love to know the asking price.

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score

My 2001 blue/silver ACR is for sale. I have not seen any other blue/silver ACRs for sale. I have seen a blue ACR, a blue and silver GTS, but I have the only blue/silver ACR for sale...that I know of. If you know different, I would love to know the asking price.

My ACR is now officially sold...

GTSTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Finish Line Dodge in Glenview has an '01 Yellow/Black ACR for sale. It's been there since i bought my '01 GTS there.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score

My ACR is now officially sold...

You made your deal, finalized it, sold it and reported it all in 1 hour 15 minutess from your initial post? Man, that must be a world record. Having an awesome color I'm sure helped. Congratulations!

GTSREDDOG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

My small town dealer has a new 01 ACR blue/silver striped but he wont give a very good deal in my opinion...

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score

All the Blue/silver ACR's I found on dealer lots or with extremely low miles were outrageously priced. I finally found the right deal. Cardude, how many miles were on your car and how much did it sell for. You can email that info if you prefer. Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06Quad