New '01 ACRs

Triple7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
New \'01 ACRs

I have been looking for another Viper and I have come across a suprising number of new '01 ACRs (not to mention '02 FEs,GTSs, RT/10s and ACRs) on dealer lots. I wasn't particularly looking for a new car but I've found 6 new '01 ACRs including two red, two blue/silver. one blue and one yellow/black and I've only searched 4 states (CA, MO, MI,and SC) Does anyone's local Dodge dealer have any sitting around? Maybe a guy could get a descent deal.

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: New \'01 ACRs

I know there is was a sliver ACR with sticker still in window at nelson autogroup in ohio - close to me. I dont know if they still have it.

OP
OP
T

Triple7

Viper Owner
Reaction score

One is at the Dodge dealer in Kalamazoo....it has been in AutoTrader for over 4 months (I called about 3 months ago, not realizing the car was brand new, and talked to your typical slick car salesman) The other is at a small town dealership and the owner is handling the sale.....thats the one I'm trying to deal on.

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Where are the blue/silver ACRs located??

My 2001 blue/silver ACR is for sale. I have not seen any other blue/silver ACRs for sale. I have seen a blue ACR, a blue and silver GTS, but I have the only blue/silver ACR for sale...that I know of. If you know different, I would love to know the asking price.

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score

My 2001 blue/silver ACR is for sale. I have not seen any other blue/silver ACRs for sale. I have seen a blue ACR, a blue and silver GTS, but I have the only blue/silver ACR for sale...that I know of. If you know different, I would love to know the asking price.

My ACR is now officially sold...

GTSTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Finish Line Dodge in Glenview has an '01 Yellow/Black ACR for sale. It's been there since i bought my '01 GTS there.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score

My ACR is now officially sold...

You made your deal, finalized it, sold it and reported it all in 1 hour 15 minutess from your initial post? Man, that must be a world record. Having an awesome color I'm sure helped. Congratulations!

GTSREDDOG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

My small town dealer has a new 01 ACR blue/silver striped but he wont give a very good deal in my opinion...

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score

All the Blue/silver ACR's I found on dealer lots or with extremely low miles were outrageously priced. I finally found the right deal. Cardude, how many miles were on your car and how much did it sell for. You can email that info if you prefer. Thanks