New 96 GTS Manual

Topawam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Can somebody tell me where I could purchase a 96 GTS Manual new and for how much? The ones on ebay are usually used or reprints. Thanks in advance.
614596ViperManual.jpg

OP
OP
T

Topawam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Neil, Last I called them, the price was $80.00, the 10% discount was not available and they could not tell me the color of the book (I want a blue one to match my car :D ). I am going to give them another shot.

OP
OP
T

Topawam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank Neil
I bought it, It was in my ebay list... :D . I will still look for a new one. Btw, I am moving back to Europe at the end of the year, I will try to contact the English VCA at this time.
Cordially.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
one of our UK members who lived a few minutes from my house moved to Fort Lauderdale this year and took his red/white GTS with him, he's still running UK plates which makes him stand out a bit, have you seen him about ?

Is Davie the nickname for Fort Lauderdale ??

OP
OP
T

Topawam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
one of our UK members who lived a few minutes from my house moved to Fort Lauderdale this year and took his red/white GTS with him, he's still running UK plates which makes him stand out a bit, have you seen him about ?

Is Davie the nickname for Fort Lauderdale ??

Davie is actually a city west of Fort Lauderdale. I did not see your friend yet, perhaps I will see him at the 17th Florida Mopar Nationals. :cool:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4