NEW! Aluminum valve covers!

Reaction score
These aggressive-looking valve covers and oil caps will really set off your engine compartment! Starting out as a 49lb. piece of solid billet aluminum, they are CNC machined into lightweight works of art! They are available in the "Lethal" format for our Lethal customers, the "Viper V10" format for others, and are alodine finished for durability. We can also customize them with your logo or font for an extra $400-$500, depending on complexity. Oil caps can also be customized. Also note that our valve covers are much more easily powdercoated or painted than the stock magnesium valve covers.
$1,175.00 for a set of valve covers and oil cap. (Gen 3 logo available!)
If you have any questions or would like to purchase a set, just let me know!
You must be registered for see images

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
God bless you Bill. And don't sell Clark your last set--he can't even drive his car for several more months. :)

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill, not to sound cheap but why so much money for Valve covers???I have had much of billet put on my vette but never so much in VC??is price going to come down?

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
Bill, not to sound cheap but why so much money for Valve covers???I have had much of billet put on my vette but never so much in VC??is price going to come down?

These valve covers are built up to a standard, not down to a price. The design of them took roughly 60-70 hours on a CAD program, then roughly 50 hours to machine the first ten sets. We had to do lots of trial fittings and revisions as well, so it was very labor-intensive. To recoup all the R&D and machining costs, they _should_ cost about $1,700, but we're trying to make them more appealing to the majority of Viper owners.
I've already sold three sets, so for those of you who've purchased the covers, THANKS A LOT!!

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ronnie!!
Hope all is well...and I want you to know that I am still buying mods for the car and just imagining it is actually back from Doug's :cool:

Hang in there my friend,
Clark

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
From another Viper site where I posted the pictures:
"I worked as an apprentice at a machine shop for over 3 years. I know what that hunk of billet cost, and then the time to make one of those into a valve cover. But first you must design it before you can go to the CNC machine.
I showed this to my old boss and he said he would not touch that job for what APEX is selling them for.
I think they are one hell of a nice piece of work."

'nuff said! :usa:

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
Thanks for the valve cover orders, Ronnie and others! I appreciate the VCA business! Ronnie, let us all know how they turn out after you chrome them. :cool:
Here are a couple more pictures that show the great detail of the valve covers.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody considering buying a set of these should just do it! They are beautiful, I just received my set and they are works of art!!!!

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
Yowza! Those are hot!!! Impressive stuff.
Will those aluminum valve covers fit the SRT-10 Viper engines?

Daffy, the current valve covers won't fit the SRT, but we'll be working on a set in the near future. Keep your eyes peeled in this Forum for our announcement!

Trbulnc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are there drilled and tapped holes to reinstall the baffles that are on my Gen I? The pictures appear to be machined completely on the inside.

thanks

Got Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trbulnc,

Bill over at Apex Motorsports said we do not need the oil plate. Even though I drilled and tapped the holes where they need to be. He had me make some simple baffles that cover and protects oil from getting into the breather tube. If you were to try and reinstall the baffles, you would need to trim them a little bit with tin snips. The holes will still line up. But the simple baffles that block the breather tube opening, but allow it to breath normally, come with the set of valve covers already installed. They are not pictured.

The following are some pix of my own fun project with the "Lethal" valve covers, and I got my intake manifold polished.

HP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm used to looking at the GEN-I valve covers - so help me out - Where are
the breather locations on your valve covers.