New Copperhead in San Diego, Thanks Bill Pemberton and Woodhouse Dodge!

V10 ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey, my first cross post. After looking for awhile and wanting a new car, I decided to get another Viper. Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse came through with a deal I could not pass up on one of the last Copperheads left. I bought the car by phone on Tuesday and I was driving it in San Digeo by Saturday. Great service, great price, why don't we all just buy from Woodhouse?
You must be registered for see images attach

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am jealous of owners that do not have winter. It is actually possible to own nothing but sports cars there. Don't let go of that beautiful ACR. Copperhead is a very good choice for an SRT 10. Congrats.

Mr B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Willie's the man! And he's backed up with a fantastic crew of Viper experts. It's Woodhouse for me!

OP
OP
V

V10 ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dave,
It's a new house, we moved mid-July. Main reason was for a biger garage (plus the wife wanted something biger, but woman are always like that). I have a lift that should be instaled next week and then I will be all set. I will try for the hot summer nights. Now I have to decide which car to bring to VOI9!

Kurt

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave,
It's a new house, we moved mid-July. Main reason was for a biger garage (plus the wife wanted something biger, but woman are always like that). I have a lift that should be instaled next week and then I will be all set. I will try for the hot summer nights. Now I have to decide which car to bring to VOI9!

Kurt

Thats easy, take the Gen 3 if your going to do any events that require best performance.. because stock for stock, gen 3's rock gen 2's... including ACRs

If your going for **** appeal, take the gen 2 !

Jon

OP
OP
V

V10 ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Copperhead is stock,except for a Corsa Track Exhaust and will stay that way from a performance point of view (I have to add some MWG stuff to brighten the interior). The GTS has been modified a bit and a want to see what it can do at the drag strip, so I'm leaning to the GTS for VOI9. Also, I have met Mike who has your ACR. Jon, you did a great job on that car.

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both cars look great.Exhaust from the GTS or did you change out the SRT?

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Copperhead is stock,except for a Corsa Track Exhaust and will stay that way from a performance point of view (I have to add some MWG stuff to brighten the interior). The GTS has been modified a bit and a want to see what it can do at the drag strip, so I'm leaning to the GTS for VOI9. Also, I have met Mike who has your ACR. Jon, you did a great job on that car.

Thanks much. You always remember your first viper ;-)

Tell Mike to get on here, I never see him post anymore !!

Jon

OP
OP
V

V10 ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Floorin04,
The GTS ACR has a Snakeoyl exhaust and the exhaust in the picture is the stock exhaust from the SRT. I had Woodhouse install the Coras Track exhaust. That makes it more incredible, Woodhouse changed out the exhaust, tested it, got it on an enclosed trailer and drove 1700 miles to San Diego all in less than 72 hours. It made my weekend for sure. :cool:

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pemberton gave me a great deal too. I'll be seeing hime for my 09. Nice color and car. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi