*NEW CORSA Video Uploaded*

Nambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. I have been debating having Woodhouse install the Corsa on my car when it shows up. Based on your review I think I will.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got the Corsa mufflers installed and ** Boy ! What a change ! Nothing subtle here, it is much louder, I would guess something like 35 to 45% more sound, deeper tone too.
Reminds me more of just a little less sound and tone than a Gen4 with full Belanger headers and mufflers on. It's a great sound but not for the timid, louder than what I expected from listening to the video. I'm happy with it cause the drone is gone from the 2,000 to 2,400 rpm zone, so it's now more relaxed when cruising in that zone, but they did not eliminate it completly as it's coming back in the higher rpm zone around 4,000 or so. You really feel that this exhaust is freer flowing as they went from a 2 1/2" to a 3" pipe and the nice burbles and pops are much more present when decelerating. Overall, I'm very pleased with this system but my toughts of later adding headers to it would make too loud for my taste, and my neighbors too.

Good that the drone moved up to 4,000 RPM. I don't mind the exhaust loud at high RPM when I'm on the throttle, it should be! But with the stock exhaust droning at 2,000 to 2,400 RPM when you're just cruising on the highway, that doesn't work for me. Claude, keep us posted if your impressions change as you get more seat time. I'm about to leave on a long road trip for Vegas / Spring Mountain Raceway in early October, wish I had time to get Corsas before then but no chance.

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From JonB at Partsrack $ 1,295
Update : Drove the car around all day today, and what I tought was drone around 4,000 rpm is not, it simply gets loud at that point.
Just love all the pops and burbles from this exhaust and when decelerating slowly they go on for up to 30 seconds, pure music to my ears.