New Coupe Pics: Yellow, Red, ---- & Black!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From those awesome fellows at Woodhouse Dodge (Bill Pemberton - 800-889-1893). Note that these babies have the NEW style wheels, which are my absolute favorite factory Viper wheel ever produced:

You must be registered for see images

And always gorgeous in yellow:

And while Billiam kindly requested I hold off on posting any pictures of the black before they put new wheels on one today, it is just WAY too gorgeous to keep a secret - old wheels and all!

My thanks to the fine folks at Woodhouse Dodge for sending these great pictures. Looking forward to seeing some of these on the road real soon.

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice pics Chris!! I'm awaiting (although not able to purchase) the blue with silver stripes. Those coupes will be killer with stripes on them.

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I GUESS I could buy the yellow one and add my own black stripes.....then I'd finally be happy! Wait, I want HP too. OK Bill P. Can you add a Paxton, paint the stripes and tune the car, delivered to my door for under $100K?

Oh yeah, AND give me top dollar for my 03?

Dreaming.....

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill P. thanks for providing, and thanks for posting, Chris! I was not sure if I liked the new wheels after my initial sighting at the factory in early September. I guess the Sidewinders were just hammered into my brain by looking at all the early First Edition advertising. These wheels have really grown on me, and I agree, they look great on the car.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the pictures Chris!! All 3 look amazing but the black one is actaully my favorite! I think the original srt-10 style wheels look amazing on the car.

Ricky :2tu:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where's Austin to work his magic and add strips to these bad boys?

Hahaha!! You know, I seriously like the coupe with NO stripes. It looks really nice. As always, great pics, Chris. Thanks for posting. And BTW, the older wheels look good too.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I GUESS I could buy the yellow one and add my own black stripes.....then I'd finally be happy! Wait, I want HP too. OK Bill P. Can you add a Paxton, paint the stripes and tune the car, delivered to my door for under $100K?

Oh yeah, AND give me top dollar for my 03?

Dreaming.....

Uhhhh, you might be surprised, I was just talking to him about doing this to a black one. Maybe you ought to call. Can't speak to the trade issue though. But remember, no significant convertible production for the rest of the year. Dealers will be looking for good used SRT convertibles to sell.

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
love those wheels.... they will be a hot commodity if people upgrade.... who wants to trade HRE's for em... I want to see em on a GTS.....

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the pictures Chris!! All 3 look amazing but the black one is actaully my favorite! I think the original srt-10 style wheels look amazing on the car.

Ricky :2tu:

I agree.

Midgetfist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
one sec... are these the same wheels??
these look like they have a lip, and the ones above do not....

Copperhead Wheels:

4129wheel_copperhead.jpg

Coupe Wheels:

4129wheel_coup-med.jpg

I'm pretty sure the credit for these pics also goes to Chris.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the coupe wheels better than the copperhead wheels. The coupe wheels just look bigger since the star extends to the outside lip of the rim.

SSLIDER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now this is what I call some good MARKETING! Send pictures of new SRT-10 Coupes in colors we have yet to really see, to a man named Chris (KS. VCA Pres., well respected in our community and many others I'm sure, and one who RARELY makes a post without pictures), have him post those pictures across our beloved website, include the name of the dealership that gave them to him (don't forget the phone # which he didn't), and make some of us start trying to figure out how to financially justify buying another one.

Where do I find the money for another Viper!

Reaction score
Now this is what I call some good MARKETING! Send pictures of new SRT-10 Coupes in colors we have yet to really see, to a man named Chris (KS. VCA Pres., well respected in our community and many others I'm sure, and one who RARELY makes a post without pictures), have him post those pictures across our beloved website, include the name of the dealership that gave them to him (don't forget the phone # which he didn't), and make some of us start trying to figure out how to financially justify buying another one.

Where do I find the money for another Viper!

Yes this is definitely an advertisement for a dealer (but it will not get removed like the one earlier this week by a dealer that stated they had coupes including a FE and would be willing to sell them for $1k over invoice).

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes this is definitely an advertisement for a dealer (but it will not get removed like the one earlier this week by a dealer that stated they had coupes including a FE and would be willing to sell them for $1k over invoice).
Actually, I would be delighted to post interesting Viper pictures for anybody, ANY dealership, any time. My buddy John Gastman at Roanoke Motors is one of the best guys out there, but no pictures to post from him (yet). You will note that I have posted pictures from a lot of folks on these boards over the years, but they generally wouldn't appreciate their phone number published even if I had them. Also note that I have no idea if any of the cars pictured above are even available for sale - many are already presold I'm sure.

I figure if anybody is willing to help get new pictures out there for our club, mentioning who donated them (with phone number when appropriate) is a simple return favor. Pemberton will be the first to tell you that I don't get a penny in return and no better discount than the next guy. Otherwise I might try to add a black Coupe with some silver stripes to the stable... :2tu: