New Coupe Pics: Yellow, Red, ---- & Black!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Newport: Here you go. Hope this helps.

Florida Chris: Thanks, buddy. :cool:

ivanrho: Thanks, I really appreciate the compliment.

5580red_calipers.jpg

DRBSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chris.....Thanks for posting the pics. I love the new coupes, but I really like them better striped. Can't wait to see yellow with black!!!!

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the first picture there appears to be a FE coupe....what happened to all of those 200 cars? That "Couped Up" thread seems to have dropped out (pun intended). One of the dealerships in Phoenix has a FE coupe on the way and is for sale but were all of them sold? By the way if I did not have some other obligations, I have one of those... the red or black with stripes would be nice.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes this is definitely an advertisement for a dealer (but it will not get removed like the one earlier this week by a dealer that stated they had coupes including a FE and would be willing to sell them for $1k over invoice).
Actually, I would be delighted to post interesting Viper pictures for anybody, ANY dealership, any time. My buddy John Gastman at Roanoke Motors is one of the best guys out there, but no pictures to post from him (yet). You will note that I have posted pictures from a lot of folks on these boards over the years, but they generally wouldn't appreciate their phone number published even if I had them. Also note that I have no idea if any of the cars pictured above are even available for sale - many are already presold I'm sure.

I figure if anybody is willing to help get new pictures out there for our club, mentioning who donated them (with phone number when appropriate) is a simple return favor. Pemberton will be the first to tell you that I don't get a penny in return and no better discount than the next guy. Otherwise I might try to add a black Coupe with some silver stripes to the stable... :2tu:

Chris, thanks for the pics. I remember the pics of the blue convertible, the Woodhouse and Roanoke pics went up at the exact same time. We are all more than anxious to see the pictures of the new coupe. It's fairly obvious that big dealers like Roanoke and Woodhouse are going to get them first. So that's where the pictures will originate. I for one welcome the pictures and think that any member here should be able to post pictures of brand new product from ANY dealer. What I think has been removed in the past from others, certainly not Chris, have been posts that specifically talk about pricing over invoice, etc. And I don't think that is appropriate. MORE COUPE PICS PLEASE, I DON'T CARE WHERE THEY CAME FROM AND IF THEY ARE BLACK/SILVER I MIGHT WANT TO BUY IT! :headbang:

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Guess I have to get my ass in gear and finish building up my Mamba so I can add a 2007-2008 Coupe to the garage. Sorry though, I am not giving up the convertible!

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's my red coupe, it was at Woodhouse on monday, it's on it's way here...

SW

SRTdownunder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody know why they didn't paint the area above the rear diffuser black like they did on the Blue w/stripes coupe?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4