New diecast ACR

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I finally figured out what it is with model car manufacturers lacking interest in Viper...
The higher the volume a car manufacturer produces or the prestige of said establishment = bigger target audience = the more profit a model car manufacturer can make :smirk:... Viper being "just" a muscle car probably is too small of a niche compared to other sports cars?
As soon as I find a big enough toy fair where I can actually expect a few people of importance and responsability to be at the stands of the upscale (read: detail level) manufacturers I'm going to try and talk them into some ideas I have been tinkering with for a while now.
And to let them see that I am actually serious I will ofcourse wear my VCA attire :drive: Problem is as an Associate Member I don't have a membership card yet :dunno:

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jada has the 1/24 scale 08 coupe track series but its not the ACR paint scheme.
I just bought one of those diecast off Flea Bay for only 20.00 inc. shipping and its pretty neat. Its called the Jada racing Viper coupe and has the wing and a number on the sides. It was the closest I could find to my aero coupe or ACR. They only come in silver, red and blue but could be painted to match your car. Doors, hood and hatch open and the wheels are chrome. The wing is black on all of them.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just bought one of those diecast off Flea Bay for only 20.00 inc. shipping and its pretty neat. Its called the Jada racing Viper coupe and has the wing and a number on the sides. It was the closest I could find to my aero coupe or ACR. They only come in silver, red and blue but could be painted to match your car. Doors, hood and hatch open and the wheels are chrome. The wing is black on all of them.

Shopko carries this car. I bought 2 GTS blue coupes with h wheels and a rear wing.

Bruce

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Takes a while to recharge 1.21 gigawatts. :D

You must be registered for see images attach

Dude! This is 1.21 gigawatts:

[media]http://www.cinemaisdope.com/news/films/backtothefuture/1280-1.jpg[/media]

Jeez! Get it right! :D :jk:

I know, I know, the actual point was that shrinking things takes awhile...

Last edited:

viperguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Johnny Lightning will be releasing the ACR in 1:64 sometime in April, here's a sneak peek of what it will look like, no final product pictures yet.

You must be registered for see images

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Walmart and kmart also carry the Jada cars for about $12 but it takes time to find them as they never seem to have them. I spent a ton of time going to every walmart in my area getting the GTS Blue coupe (exactly like mine) in 1/64, got about 20 over two weeks and 7 walmarts.