New Emblems

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just got new emblems painted white for my blue/white. Do the cars come with blue emblems put on?(raised lettering) Are they permanent? do I have to try and get those off or just put the white ones on top?

Thanks!

Pic of the blue emblems.(only pic i got on work computer that you can see:

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
L

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I ordered the whole set from JonB. They don't make white GTS emblems so I got gray and got them professionally painted the same white as the stripes.

SilverSnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I ordered the whole set from JonB. They don't make white GTS emblems so I got gray and got them professionally painted the same white as the stripes.

R&J Dist. makes them in a pearl white. I have them on my 96 B/W.:2tu:

OP
OP
L

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The emblems are just like any other, i just had them painted white... I'm just wondering if I should(and how) to take off the blue ones that came with, or do I just put them over the top?

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have to take the old ones off. It's easy just put painters tape around the old ones so you know where to put the new ones. Use a heat gun or blowdryer to heat each letter to soften the glue. I used dental floss to remove the letters. Clean the glue residue with googone or alcohol. Peel paper off sticky side of new emblem and place onto fender in correct spot. You know where the correct spot is because you still have the painters tape on. Once all letters are stuck on fender peel outer paper off and push each letter individually onto fender. Take painters tape off and you are done. Saying all that, you had your emblems painted so are they all separated from the paper they came on ? If so you have to improvise to reattach them to something that will not pull the paint off the letters. You might have to put each letter on individually by hand. Good Luck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang