New England VCA TATOR Tech Session Sunday September 9th

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes...the New England VCA will have its annual Tator Tech Session on Sunday September 9th @ Jerry Colpitt's Garage in Tewksbury, MA.

Subject: Compression Testing on a Viper V10 Engine.
T_Tech_Session.jpg

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will also be doing leak-down-tests along with the compression tests and FREE DRB scans & re-setting of PCM's for all Vipers that show up.:cool: Come out and join us! Should start about 1030?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry no deviled eggs but there will be deviled eggs here on Oct. 13th Tator's Dodge Tech Session!:D

Gosh, Chuck--we'll have to see if we can make one of these sessions...the one in MA, or the one at your place...October is iffy, as you know. We've never been to one, what do we have to do? We'd LOVE to finally get to your place!~! ~juli~
**and the deviled eggs are an enticement in and of themselves, we've heard**

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
deviled eggs ?...who said deviled eggs ?

LOL--never experienced them yet..have you? Are you going to be able to get to Chuck's tech session...we've never been...fill us in? What do we bring? Do we have to add to the deviled eggs?!! :D THANX! ~juli

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Chuck
I'm in and will bring a jar of pickled eggs. I have some in the refridgerator right now ,there awesome. Makes for a fun time on a rode trip. See you on the 9th
RICK

cobraman484

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there. Anne says since Chucks not bringing any deviled eggs its alright to go. ( I didn't mention anything about Ricks ).

PETER

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope you all have a great time with Chuck at his Tech Session....we are hoping to get to the one he's holding at his place in October...FUNNN!!!! Enjoy~~~~juli

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Jerry for letting us use you house for the Tech Session!:2tu: And a BIG Thanks to everyone that did make it! I hope all you guys had fun and maybe learned something? Rob and I had a good time and it was good to see everyone!:cool:

I know Nick took a few pictures, hopefully he'll post them soon [Thanks Nick!].

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking forward to Nick's pictures!! Hope to meet up for your Tech Session at your place, Chuck, in October...and see Rob again as well. ~juli

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anytime for you Mr. Wizard!!!! Thank You for coming to our neck of the woods and showing our members a thing or two about there cars!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2tu:

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck- Hey my car seems to be running great. Thanks for the new plug install ans well as syncronizing the throttle cables.

Now the leak down and pressure test you did was another story! Since you and Rob rebuilt my car 60k miles ago, this was the first real test to see how the engine was holding up. Well everything tested out prefectly! Great work...thanks very much (me so happy).:beer:

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am planning on getting the pictures up by tomorrow afternoon. Working on a big photo project now for a non-profit that is eating all my computer time! I will definately post up the shot of the Wiz in his Nifty Sneaky Pete sunglasses!

Nick

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am planning on getting the pictures up by tomorrow afternoon. Working on a big photo project now for a non-profit that is eating all my computer time! I will definately post up the shot of the Wiz in his Nifty Sneaky Pete sunglasses!
Nick

Hi Nick--we look forward to the pics, especially the 'WIZ' ones!!!! ;) Good for you doing work for a non-profit :2tu: ~~tho sorry it's using up all your time! Glad you were able to attend the Tech Session!~! :) ~juli

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960