New Gallery Pics - 1/2 way there - What do you all think?

Dagger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
10664D-Front-2.jpg

10664D-Cockpit-1.jpg

10664D-Front-1.jpg

10664Rear1.jpg

10664R-Rear-2.jpg

Pics/mods/opinions - Oh My! list all the mods I've done this months...lot's more to come :2tu:

OP
OP
D

Dagger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dark Huh? Well I have to say Andrew, that's very descriptive of you. Yes! it is black. Now I just need to figure out the best way to get the 4x4 look extinguished.

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good. Maybe lower it, and if you want tinted headlights i think its appropriate to tint the rears as well. :crazy:

OP
OP
D

Dagger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man...this is a tough crowd. Tint the back. Hmmm, hadn't thought of that. I'll do some Photoshop testing and see how that might look. As far as lowering it...doing my homework now on the best components to use. Thanks for the kind, and neutral comments :crazy:

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tint the tails and the third brakelight. Looks incredible on a black car.

Any competent bodyshop can do or if you need help let me know. Perhaps I can start and exchange program in which I send out tinted tails and you send me your originals in exchange.

Back to your car. It looks great. My spidey senses tell me that some black HRE's and a lowering kit are in your future.

OP
OP
D

Dagger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm actually looking into having the fuel door anodized black to give it a "smoked Chrome" look. Lowering kit - Yes! Black HRE's - Prob Not! I really like the contrast of the black/Chrome.

SSSSE - As far as wax goes, I use Zaino Brothers polish. Not really a wax. I use a two part process letting you put on as many coats as you want. Go check out their website @ http://www.zainostore.com/ the stuff is unbelievable. I've been using it for about 15 years now. Before shows I usually apply about five coats. I spot clean with a California duster, and "Prolong" waterless car wash. Works wonders!

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man...this is a tough crowd. Tint the back. Hmmm, hadn't thought of that. I'll do some Photoshop testing and see how that might look. As far as lowering it...doing my homework now on the best components to use. Thanks for the kind, and neutral comments :crazy:
Dont get me wrong...it looks great :2tu: Just giving a little constructive criticism :p

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dark Huh? Well I have to say Andrew, that's very descriptive of you. Yes! it is black. Now I just need to figure out the best way to get the 4x4 look extinguished.

I like the center consul as well. As far as the 4x4 look, I hope to be putting my lowering caps on soon and I’ll post before and after shots.

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

OP
OP
D

Dagger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KMOD: Yes! Since I live in Dallas (have a million outside lights) night driving is not an issue for me. Most of the time I don't even realize when they are on. If you live in a rural area I wouldn't reccomend - lucky me!

shortybighead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As far as the tail lights, I would just pop them out and spray them. Don't go too dark or johnny will pull you over, trust me. I would not go more than four coats! Good Luck, car looks hot!

OP
OP
D

Dagger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a Adobe version of the rear's tinted. If I do this I pretty sure I want to put a solid film over instead of spary. I want to be able to remove it if need be. What would you guys rec?
10664R-Rear-2-Mod1-med.jpg

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go with the film on the rear if you already have it on the front but if you really want to go all out. This is what I would do.

Tintined front and rear lights
lowered on Moton's
Black gas cap would def look awesome
Skip the HRE's, CCW's, etc...I would get the sidewinder rims and get them in black but keep the brake calipers red.

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That gas cover looks better on your car than it did on mine (the gap around the outside doesn't show up on black cars) ... see you decided to keep those button cap bolts ... looks good!!

OP
OP
D

Dagger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper...thanks for the deal on the fuel door. Though I love the way it looks. I'm goign to go ahead and have it anodized smoke black. I'm also looking at going with Motons..but damn they're expensive. Still not sure I want to have to avoid every speed bump in town. I assume it'll bottom out each time?

On a side note.My Pops came into town today. He's been sharing how "bad" his new GTO is :D I asked him if he wanted to head to 7-11 with me in my newest ride. Since he was dying to take a ride in the Viper, he obviously agreed. I made sure to take him the long way out on a nice long secluded strip of pavement. Coming up on about 40mph, I looked over and smiled, and that was all she wrote. As we say here in Texas...Yeeeee F-ing Hawwwwwww. Through 2nd and into 3rd all I could see were white nuckles, and the sound of endless laughing. "Oh my God" was all he could say for the next five minutes. followed by "I gotta have one of these."

The price of scaring your father to death - priceless :2tu:

OP
OP
D

Dagger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Final! The more I look at the new coupe..the more me wants one of those too :D In our plans to build a new home I've already made revisions for a fourth car bay. Just to make sure I can house at least one more viper. Prob a gen II/IV?

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pics. Would look better if you rolled down windows when the top is down. Sorry, just a pet-peve. Love the Viper. Amazing how the amateur potographer can have professional looking shots with a Viper.

kllymartin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I haven't seen you in the Plano area. Do you go to the Viper GTG's? I have already done the "black-out" on my lights, Wheels and stereo. Next is a hardtop and Moton's. If you choose new wheels :2tu: , please choose something polished....good start with the mods though. Here are few pics of mine so far...

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
D

Dagger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ouch! Beautiful!!! Damn, damn, damn. I was looking at similar wheels this week. Not any more :D What film did you use for the tail lights? You mentioned Motons but it already looks lowered? In case you didn't see my PM, please call my cell in regards to home building. Nothing has been solidified to this point.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang