New Gen2 GTS Owner! ... VCA question too

Eyez0n

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys, bought a steel gray GTS this past weekend and wanted to introduce myself. My names John and I'm currently in San Antonio but I live in Southern Washington.

I gotta say this car is amazing... all I want to do is drive it. I have a ton of different cars but this is the first one where I do not see myself eventually selling it and now understand why so many of you have two...

I just signed up for the VCA account online and was expecting to at least get the membership number once I paid for it but all it did was reset to the Viper Magazine home page. Is this normal? Should I be expecting an email/mail with it?

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Nice car, I have no idea about the membership, hopefully one of the administrators on here will see this and help you out.

Enjoy the new car and and welcome to Viper Nation !!:D

Last edited:

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu:Welcome to the Steel Grey club:2tu: Everytime I open the garage door it puts a smile on my face. Enjoy your new beast!

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Congrats on the GTS, John and welcome to the VCA.

The VCA HQ will process your application and send you a welcome e-mail that will contain your VCA Member number and the contact information for the VCA Regional President in your area. Once you have your VCA Member number send an e-mail to the site admins at [email protected] letting them know you User Name , Eyez0n, and Membership Number and they will change your status to VCA Member.

Those new privileges will allow you access to "Member Only" forums along with other VCA website benefits.

Meet up with other members and enjoy your awesome car. Check out the Regional website in your area of Texas at the following link: Viper Club of America

OP
OP
E

Eyez0n

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Made my first purchase today for her... Set of floor mats (had none :( ) and inconel steel side sill heat shields from DC Sports. Next up is getting the side sills repainted to get rid of the paint yellowing/flakes/bubbles...

... I love this car.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You're just getting started. Go to a High Performance Driving course. Add a supercharger and you'll be really getting into it. It only gets better!

Congrats on joining the Elite.

Ted

V

Venomiss

Congratulations on the new viper!
You just missed the Texas Round up but I am sure they can tell you about the other events that will be taking place.

Since you joined before the 22nd you will be eligible to purchase raffle tickets for the SSG ACR you see at the very top. Tickets are on sale to VCA members until April 30th.

If you need things for your car be sure and look here at all the vendors here with reviews and contact information.
http://forums.viperclub.org/new-products-supplier-specials-group-buys-vendor-reviews/

Shiny side up!

OP
OP
E

Eyez0n

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congratulations on the new viper!
You just missed the Texas Round up but I am sure they can tell you about the other events that will be taking place.

Since you joined before the 22nd you will be eligible to purchase raffle tickets for the SSG ACR you see at the very top. Tickets are on sale to VCA members until April 30th.

If you need things for your car be sure and look here at all the vendors here with reviews and contact information.
http://forums.viperclub.org/new-products-supplier-specials-group-buys-vendor-reviews/

Shiny side up!

Yeah... I was pissed I missed it. I was actually in Austin that Saturday but didnt find out about it till I got home Sunday :doh3:

Congrats on the GTS!!! Now put some silver stripes on that car! :)

Haha... I like mine with out the stripes. From what I understand there were only 177 made that year in my color without stripes.

OP
OP
E

Eyez0n

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Already got the paperwork printed out :headbang:

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper welcome packages are handled in batches. When they get enough in house, the send them out all at once.

Don't need to wait for the paperwork. A phone call to them will get your # and a call to your local regional club President will get you hooked up on the local events.

Welcome to the Viper Nation.

OP
OP
E

Eyez0n

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Viper welcome packages are handled in batches. When they get enough in house, the send them out all at once.

Don't need to wait for the paperwork. A phone call to them will get your # and a call to your local regional club President will get you hooked up on the local events.

Welcome to the Viper Nation.

Got the email a little bit ago :D

Thanks for all the welcomes guys.

V

Venomiss

Hey, looks like they got you hooked up so now let's see that avatar!

Thank you for purchasing a raffle ticket and be sure to check out what is happening for the VOI 11 in Salt Lake City.

ssgacr3.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte