New Gts owner pics!

APGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I wound up getting rid of my z06 and picking up this 98 gts. I wasnt looking for a viper and never had one but when I saw this car I just fell in love with it. It will be arriving monday, didnt even get it yet lol. Totally new to vipers so expect many future questions out of me. . . btw how much rwhp & think you think im at?
Mods:
full b&b exhaust
smooth tubes & kn filters
short shifter
ccw sp600s
lowered on eibach springs

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

APGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmm idk why i cant get my photo bucket pics to upload

Goatman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Man that's a great looking GTS. Congrats and welcome. I am new here myself and the guys here are really quick to teach and answer questions. Just remember to search first. ::2tu:

Invasivore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So I wound up getting rid of my z06 and picking up this 98 gts. I wasnt looking for a viper and never had one but when I saw this car I just fell in love with it. It will be arriving monday, didnt even get it yet lol. Totally new to vipers so expect many future questions out of me. . . btw how much rwhp & think you think im at?
Mods:
full b&b exhaust
short shifter
ccw sp600s

Did you happen to pick that up in Texas?

OP
OP
A

APGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments guys im really looking forward to getting the car monday

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking good sir. I bet you can hardly wait... Welcome to the viper side!
As for your question about HP, those are light mods so it's probably just a bit better than stock but I'm sure you can find out at the next local dyno day. Careful over the speed bumps! She looks pretty low....

Cheers

93Cobra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mods:
full b&b exhaust
short shifter
ccw sp600s

Wow!! This was my old car...about 2 owners ago.

Congrats and enjoy it.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man that's a great looking GTS. Congrats and welcome. I am new here myself and the guys here are really quick to teach and answer questions. Just remember to search first. ::2tu:
+1 on the GTS, & Good Tip Goat! Also I'd like to WELCOME the Both of Ya'll & Congratulations on your new cars.

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the world of Vipers.........Nice one you have there......I doubt it will DYNO any more then about 430 or so rwhp as is and don't expect it to be faster then the Vette you had with the Pro Charger.....I use to have a bone stock 97 GTS and it ran 12.20s 1/4 mi, 7.80s 1/8th mi, and 1.90 60' times with the factory tires...it DYNOED 423 rwhp and 469 rwtq....just trying to give you an idea of a bone stock gen 2 Viper.......I love them and you will get 100 times more attention and questions then you ever did with the Vette. Park by a Vette and they will always go to your Viper as if the Vette didn't exist.......enjoy..... :2tu: :drive: :) :2tu:

OP
OP
A

APGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the world of Vipers.........Nice one you have there......I doubt it will DYNO any more then about 430 or so rwhp as is and don't expect it to be faster then the Vette you had with the Pro Charger.....I use to have a bone stock 97 GTS and it ran 12.20s 1/4 mi, 7.80s 1/8th mi, and 1.90 60' times with the factory tires...it DYNOED 423 rwhp and 469 rwtq....just trying to give you an idea of a bone stock gen 2 Viper.......I love them and you will get 100 times more attention and questions then you ever did with the Vette. Park by a Vette and they will always go to your Viper as if the Vette didn't exist.......enjoy..... :2tu: :drive: :) :2tu:

haha yaa im going to miss the speed of the vette and i wasnt even planning on selling it but when i saw this car i just fell in love with it. . . . o man so i guess it would be a real stretch to break 11s in its current state

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on your purchase, that GTS looks very sharp!!.
+1 for some matte black stripes

KDR83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol funny, I was actually talking with the previous owner of this car and was planning on buying it, I was 100% set on Friday and we talked about taking the car off the market but the buyer on my Vette fell through Friday night so I told the owner, guess that is when you swooped in because I was back to buying it on Sunday and he told me the car sold. That was a great looking car, how much did you get it for if you don't mind me asking? My 08 Vette is now also gone and the 03 Paxton Viper I am looking to buy is at a viper tech waiting to get checked out. Beautiful car dude!

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha yaa im going to miss the speed of the vette and i wasnt even planning on selling it but when i saw this car i just fell in love with it. . . . o man so i guess it would be a real stretch to break 11s in its current state

Not really........Those 12.20s were with the Michelin tires that came on it from the factory....Bolt on a M/T Street slick and it will break the 11s.
:headbang: :drive:

OP
OP
A

APGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol funny, I was actually talking with the previous owner of this car and was planning on buying it, I was 100% set on Friday and we talked about taking the car off the market but the buyer on my Vette fell through Friday night so I told the owner, guess that is when you swooped in because I was back to buying it on Sunday and he told me the car sold. That was a great looking car, how much did you get it for if you don't mind me asking? My 08 Vette is now also gone and the 03 Paxton Viper I am looking to buy is at a viper tech waiting to get checked out. Beautiful car dude!
thanks bro . . ya i scooped it up sat morning. . good luck with your 03 btw sounds sick!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang