New Guy Here

JRock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been lurking the forum for awhile now and went ahead and signed up. I'm Jay or Jason from Maryland and I dont have a Viper but I plan to have one before I Die :drive: but hopefully sooner then later. I've loved the viper ever since it came out. I even watched the TV Show back in the day and was mad when they took it off the air and I have a ton of viper models.

I'm current ride is a paid off 2000 Trans am Ws6. Paid it off 2 months ago and man does it feel good :2tu:. Well Take it easy everyone and keep me excited with new videos and pictures of Vipers.

You must be registered for see images

American Muscle :usa:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome JRock...NICE Trans Am there~!!! Always loved them, the Firebirds, Firehawks and Camaros. We worked a LONG time before we got our 2005 Dream Viper in 2004 (Black Vert).
Keep your dreams alive...it CAN happen!!~!! ~juli

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome from another Pontiac fan...........my first car was a 64 GTO. Way back in 95 or so when I saw the first GTS I said I would have one before I die and now I have one. Dreams do come true and now I am saying I gotta have a GT40 before I die to go along with the Viper. :) Good luck.

BolsOut

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Jay,

I just picked up a 2005 Copperhead. Nows a GREAT time to buy. Depending on the model, it may be more affordable than you think.
Do your research, then jump in.
I gotta tell you, even tho I've only had it a short time, I'm already hooked on this BADA$$edBEAST. It Is a BLAST to drive!:headbang:

From one noob to another- Welcome.:)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome from another Pontiac fan...........my first car was a 64 GTO. Way back in 95 or so when I saw the first GTS I said I would have one before I die and now I have one. Dreams do come true and now I am saying I gotta have a GT40 before I die to go along with the Viper. :) Good luck.

You TOOOOOO????? LOL...we'd love to have the FGT as well~! :D (Sorry, didn't mean to hijack!) ~juli

OP
OP
J

JRock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome everyone. :beer: I can't do it at the moment because I have a few other things to take care of first and it ***** but it will happen sooner or later. Nope I've never had a ride in a viper.

:greatday:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32