New Guy

BUSTEDKNUCKLE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello everyone,I finaly purchased my first viper! Its a 1994 with 7800 miles on it, one owner with factory A/C. I have had a lot of early Mopar muscle but nothing compares to driving this. I live in northern California near Mariposa I am looking to join a club but dont know of any around here, could use some help if someone knows of one.I really enjoy the site,thanks for letting me post here. Curt:)

Attachments

• 2005_0216VIPER0006.JPG
    2005_0216VIPER0006.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 122
  • 2005_0216VIPER0009.JPG
    2005_0216VIPER0009.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 73
  • 2005_0216VIPER0011.JPG
    2005_0216VIPER0011.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 71
  • 2005_0216VIPER0014.JPG
    2005_0216VIPER0014.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 72

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow man nice viper, and very low miles. You sure are in a good state to be able to drive the Viper year round, be sure and put plenty of miles on it, seems as though previous owner didn't take it out much. Looks very clean, very well taken care of and just 7800 miles, WOW. Be sure and sign up to become a VCA member here http://forums.viperclub.org/new-owner-questions/603453-new-viper-owner-time-join-vca.html

You get great vendor discounts, get to go to great events, etc. It is well worth it. Now get out and enjoy that beaut. :drive:

OP
OP
B

BUSTEDKNUCKLE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, I do plan to drive and enjoy the car and maybe take it to local show and shine shows. I was thinking I paid too much for the car,($34,000) but it was close (about and hour away) so I could get a good look at it before I bought it. I will have to buy new tires since the ones on it are the original ones. I was lucky the seller did a complete service on the car before I purchased.I am working on becoming a memeber as we speak. Thanks again.

Curt:D

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone,I finaly purchased my first viper! Its a 1994 with 7800 miles on it, one owner with factory A/C. I have had a lot of early Mopar muscle but nothing compares to driving this. I live in northern California near Mariposa I am looking to join a club but dont know of any around here, could use some help if someone knows of one.I really enjoy the site,thanks for letting me post here. Curt:)

For God's sake . .. . PUT SOME MILES ON THAT CAR!!

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These cars can make you happy no matter what you pay, doesn't matter how much, you can't take it with you.
ENJOY.

FLX109

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car. Ours is very similar and we paid about the same. I think you did well. Red is the fastest, so be careful! Also, you got to check out AP Engineering's trunk top on their website. I have one and I love it. Also, gotta get some of the Northern Cal. floor mats! Mine look great. Oh no, more $$$$$. :lmao:

propsail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the car (but of course, I'm biased). :2tu: Enjoy, and no, you didn't overpay. Good luck and have fun. BTW, If those are original tires, get new PS2's, you'll find it a world of difference.

~Craig

V

Venomiss

Welcome and what a good deal for your car!
Drive safely and Northern California has a very active club with an awesome newsletter.

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the Club !
Northern Cal has a very active club with great events.
If you ever venture down to SoCal make sure you look us up. So Cal is also very active with lot's of great cruises, track and social events.

OP
OP
B

BUSTEDKNUCKLE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the invite to the club. I hope to be very active in a viper club (sounds like a lot of fun people) Also the tech information here seems to be very informative, I could learn alot here. Again thank you. Curt and Jackie :)

bvk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Curt, Congrats and Welcome!! :2tu:

You have a real Viper and in the correct color RED is the FASTEST! :D

well that pretty much makes it offical!

im in norcal also, near Sac, and im amazed a california car has that few miles on it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960