New IForged Wheels

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I finally recieved my IForged wheels. They shipped them on time as promised and they look great. I went with the Monaco's in 19x10.5 and 20x13. Mounted up Michelin PS2's 275/30/19 and 335/30/19. The finish is Hyper black, which is like a flat/satin finish and then polished lips. What I like about the IForged is the 4" lip in back, I think most companies only do a 3.5" lip.
On a side note, I know every company can have its issues, good and bad. I just wanted to say, I have not had a problem with wheels, IForged product is great, especailly since they cost about $2k less then HRE's. Anyone on the fence abou going with Iforged, id say go for it, you will love their wheels. Thanks to Vince for helping me on the phone and the entire staff at Iforged, you guys make awesome wheels.

Lastly, thanks to Austin for some of his photoshops, it helped get my car looking the way it is today. And thanks to Tucker from the Alley, he sent me alot of pics of his Coupe on monaco's, it was my screen saver until now. :D

This has been a loooong wait. Since I live in California I can jump in car almost anytime. But I sold my stock wheels right as i placed order for these. So my car had been sitting in garage on jack stands for awhile. I was in a great depression. This is my first weekend out again. Its gonna be great.
Heres a few quick pics, i hope to get some better shots with nice backdrop soon.
Happy Holidays!!!!

before pic
You must be registered for see images attach

after

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man those sure are sharp. I think they go perfect with your Viper. I will also be going with Black wheels in the near future. Great choice of a wheel.

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, I agree with you 100%, I've heard of some horror stories that other owners have had with Iforged and I can only speak for myself when I say that Vince at Iforged treated me with great respect and kept me informed during the entire build process. I've had my Daytona's for a year now and I have not had one problem with them......Your car looks great with those wheels (Congratulations)!!!!!!!

jpas

Viper Owner
Reaction score
They look great, I have the same wheels in high polish on my 05 Red SRT10 & love them.

OP
OP
M

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks, glad you guys like the setup. Its funny how I keep finding more reasons to drive the car and go to the garage. I think Motons and wheels may be my two favorite mods so far.

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, glad you guys like the setup. Its funny how I keep finding more reasons to drive the car and go to the garage. I think Motons and wheels may be my two favorite mods so far.
Understandable man. I see that you changed your avatar :smirk: I will most likely getting the Motons as well, and of course the Corsa Exhaust Upgrade. I at first was stuck on upgrading to chrome wheels, but the more black wheel SRT's I see out there the more I like the black wheels over the polished or chromed wheels. What is your opinion on the iForged Classic Black? That is more the design I am looking at for with my SRT. EFX\ Gallery :: Gen III :: a2_edited_3

OP
OP
M

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Understandable man. I see that you changed your avatar :smirk: I will most likely getting the Motons as well, and of course the Corsa Exhaust Upgrade. I at first was stuck on upgrading to chrome wheels, but the more black wheel SRT's I see out there the more I like the black wheels over the polished or chromed wheels. What is your opinion on the iForged Classic Black? That is more the design I am looking at for with my SRT. EFX\ Gallery :: Gen III :: a2_edited_3

Yep, had to change the avatar. :D

As far as the Iforged Classics, they look good too. I dont think there are any wheels from companies like Iforged, HRE, etc that wont look good on your Viper. I just wanted something you dont see everyday. A few of my buddies have 5 spokes. I thought about a 6 spoke, then tossed around getting 5 or 6 spoke split like the classic. I also looked at Iforged gallery and looked for the wheels i liked on other cars. Just to see the wheel differently. So in the end, pick what "you" like, i dont think you will go wrong.

And I thought about all polished, since our stock wheels are all polished. One is more of a show car look to me and the other(black centers) is like a mean race look. I think black centers would look awesome on a Black car. Im a big fan of dark centers/polished lip.

OP
OP
M

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lookin' good. How long was the wait on tyhe wheels? What drop are you sportin? Car looks great:2tu:

Bat™

They quote 5-7 weeks. It was right around 6 or so.

And Ive got the Motons on it. About a 2" drop. I used to scrape under the middle of car, a little in my driveway, but with the 20" PS2's, they are taller then stock, so it actually raised my car up a little. I guess thats good, less scraping.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21