New IL Viper Owner :)

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just made a deposit today on my dream viper :) Ive been in the viper search for about 3 months now and the one came available to me just a couple days ago. I sold my 1998 Quicksilver supra (1 of 9) with 980rwhp to get into the viper.

What i bought:
1999 Silver with blue stripes ACR (1 of 30 ever made)
8K miles
Borla Catback with hi-flow cats

This is the color ive always wanted and i was lucky enough to have one available to me. I cant wait to get the car and i have arranged Gary A to pickup the car this week, im hoping to have it byb next weekend. Plans for the car is a Roe Blower and some bolt ons and DRIVE and ENJOY it.

I look forward to learning about this car and meeting new IL viper owners as i already know quite a few of you.

PaulH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats... i know you were struggling between the black/silver and silver/blue. I'm glad you got the color combo that you really wanted!

OP
OP
M

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats... i know you were struggling between the black/silver and silver/blue. I'm glad you got the color combo that you really wanted!

Thanks Paul! i would of been happy with either cause its a Viper :) but the silver /blue is just awesome, being an ACR makes it all that much better.

roofum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
good luck with the new viper .like you i just bought one .found most of the folks in here pretty good heads.butt quite a few are anally attentive or as the boys would say @$$ HOLES .butt like they said i should not have join a club that would have me as a member any way .butt all kidding a side enjoy . :2tu:

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go MC.
We'll hit a few show this summer.I guess your keeping the blower :bonker:
Call me when she gets there,i'll bring over DD and check out both new additions to the family.
Peace

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4