New Items from Vipermania

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes do tell us pricing for the new Gen I windows...Also, do they work with the Mopar factory top? How water proof are they in the area where they meet versus
cover the door pillar?

Tomer

OP
OP
B

Biff Brown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry , I've been away from the computer. The New windows will ONLY work with the New Tops that Jeff and I are going to start selling shortly. They will not work with any other top made including our Double Bubble Tops. The seal at the rear door pillar should work well as it's worked fine for my personal top. The biggest benefit to these New windows will be the "Sleek Look" and ability to make these New Tops useable. Everyone isn't a fan of the "Double Bubble" hardtops so now there will be another option for people to consider when it's time to purchase. I'll post some more "Window" pictures on our website this afternoon......Thanks!!!

OP
OP
B

Biff Brown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I forgot prices???... These New windows will basically cost the same even though they are a bit shorter in length. The costs for the changes in the window design and frame will offset any possible savings I could pass along.... The SRT10 Rear Spoilers are approx. 3-4 weeks away!!

THOR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Biff - Any chance the windows could be modified to work with the Northwind Engineering Carbon Fiber top?

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any better pictures of the new windows? How do they work.... what do they anchor to on the rear door tower??

Thankyou in advance,
Lance

OP
OP
B

Biff Brown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The New windows install the same way that our current windows do and attatch at the rear the same way also (hook wraps around rear door pillar). These windows will ONLY work with these New Tops, Thor our standard windows will work with your Northwind top...Thanks!

OP
OP
B

Biff Brown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Lance!!...The windows will be available once the New Tops are completed. I can make the windows now however I need the completed Top from Jeff to ascertain the correct window height....

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So are the new windows available now?? Curious... it's just about driving time again here in Ohio... and I was thinking about a top and windows.....

Thanks,
Lance

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude