New Jersey Car Show - Cops and Rodders

OP
OP
B

Bandit400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stopped by today, I was quite suprised on the number of cars there. Good show with nice variety. Also saw one other Viper member from the forum. It is always nice to meet another member. :)

Bandit400

VIPORXXX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Bandit, that was me at the car show. It was a pleasure to meet you and your fiancee! It was a shame only 2 Vipers showed up. The car count there was approx. 540 cars. I was hoping to win a trophy..... :crazy: No luck though.

Fast Eddie

Rocketchef3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Through a stroke of luck I managed to have the day off and so I took the drive out to the show. It was well worth the drive. There were a lot of nice cars out. Bandit yours was the first Final Edition I have seen in person and I was absolutelly blown away. That Red/White is just awesome. ViporXXX this was the second time this week I've seen your car. I was at the ******* show on Thursday night and saw you there. Thats one schweeeet ride you have there. Was very glad to see you guys out today.

OP
OP
B

Bandit400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VIPORXXX,

Pleasure to meet you also. It is always good time to talk car talk with the other members. I agree, it would have been nice to see more snakes. Hopefully next year there will be more.:)

Rocketchef3, thanks for the compliments on the FE.

Bandit400