New Member Coming soon

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the rt left today with its new owner.I told him about the site and the regions to join.Tim looks like your car is coming home to you.He lives only a little bit away from you.He left in a hurry due to the snow headed are way from the south.I didn't manage to get many pics but will post later.Looks like one less in my area :( . He is looking for a hard top for the car so if anyone has one to sell he is looking for one.send me a email address via pm and i will forward to him.He is going to join but I don't know how long it takes before he will be able to post.

OP
OP
F

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes all is well.My father bought it.But life style changed and location of residence.He has a large boat and is docked in Raystown lake.He drives up on weekends to enjoy the boat.But the 2.5 hr ride gets old.So he decided to sell his house down this way and buy a home up their.Very nice area beautiful views.Roads **** **** **** ****.7MILES BACK a road you would not travel unless you knew it was a road.Then 1 mile up a hill of dirt and stone.So the viper is not a option.I just wish I could afford to have bought it.The car was a heck of a deal at what he bought it for and couldn't find any problems or anything that was hid.Anyone that passed on the sale with tim missed a great deal.The car was awesome and you had phone #'s from every owner.I am hoping to get a gts in the fall to keep the sad SRT company..

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jamie I'm glad to hear he enjoyed it even for the short time he had it :2tu:

Do you know what part of Jersey he's from? It would be pretty cool to spot it on the Turnpike or something.

OP
OP
F

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the border will pm u his area I already talked to him about the gatherings and of course I told him the only person aUthorized in the arEa to work on vipers was CHUCK AND I am not kidding.