New member saying hello

ukviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi, just joined the VCA and wanted to say hi. Bought a 93 RT/10 last fall and to quote a famous food chain, I'm lovin it!. I'm in White Plains, NY, spend a lot time in the Spring/Summer/Fall at the local cruises/shows with my 69 'vette or 64 Riviera.

Nick

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome and Congrats... you have a very active VCA up there, have fun.

Curious: ukviper?

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the VCA/ Viper Nation!

Be sure to post a few pics of the snake!:2tu:

If there is one thing we all love around here, that would be Viper pics!:lmao:

Robert

OP
OP
U

ukviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
this was at a local elemantory school show last year.

You must be registered for see images

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Nick!!!

:2tu:I'm partial, but the red -93 are the best!!!:2tu:

(You lucky guy, you must be like 3 miles from Chuck, right??? Some of us have to drive 4 hours...)

OP
OP
U

ukviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
(You lucky guy, you must be like 3 miles from Chuck, right??? Some of us have to drive 4 hours...)

Chuck is 20 minutes from me, actually its very convenient as where I got married is just down the road from Chuck's (le Chateau) so I can tell the wife we are going for a romantic drive ...with a slight detour!

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Nick, welcome to the forums. Great looking car you have there. You're in a great region of the VCA!

OP
OP
U

ukviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There are two brothers that bought matching black 08 ACR's (I think there 08's, they got 'em around September last year), they are neighbours of mine (one lives on the street behind me (has an SRT8 Jeep aswell and a AC Cobra replica) and the other brother is 3 sreets down)
Not sure if they are members here, I pass by the one house all the time, I should really knock on the door and say hi.

Nick

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
UKVIPER, welcome aboard and we look forward to meeting you. Next month we will be posting our 09 events up. If there's anything you need to know feel free to drop me a email you're now a part of the family. Adrian Byrd

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are two brothers that bought matching black 08 ACR's (I think there 08's, they got 'em around September last year), they are neighbours of mine (one lives on the street behind me (has an SRT8 Jeep aswell and a AC Cobra replica) and the other brother is 3 sreets down)
Not sure if they are members here, I pass by the one house all the time, I should really knock on the door and say hi.

Nick

Nick, I would knock. See if they want to come out too. The more the marrier.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nick

Those two brothers came on the trip to Orange County Choppers last year.

See: http://forums.viperclub.org/new-york-connecticut/618579-post-your-ny-ct-occ-pics-here.html

Third pic down.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those two brothers came on the trip to Orange County Choppers last year.
See: http://forums.viperclub.org/new-york-connecticut/618579-post-your-ny-ct-occ-pics-here.html
Third pic down.

Yep, that's Mike & Matt's matching all-black ACRs...wonderful fellas too~! Yes, you should introduce yourself...Matt is the quiet/shy one. Thanks for posting that picture, Jon...I LOVE those cars! (Along with yours, as your red/black GTS is my top 5 favorite Viper of all-time :headbang::headbang:) ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi ukviper...congratulations on your '93 RT~! If you will PM me your email address, I'll be sure you are added to the list to receive event updates...welcome aboard, Nick! Looking forward to seeing your car hopefully at an event this year. ~juli

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
... If you will PM me your email address, I'll be sure you are added to the list to receive event updates... ~juli

I recently became a member myself, late this summer, and joined in a couple cruises. One trip was through the Catskills after meeting up at the gas station in Saugerties and another one was an impromptu drive in Dutchess County after a lunch near Poughkeepsie. That second one was the one where the poor fellow and his son were stranded on the side of the road because of faulty fuel delivery in his blue GTS. We all hung out with him until the flatbed truck arrived.

Juli, do you have me on your e-mail list? I don't want to miss an opportunity to get the car out on the road with you folks this spring.

Bob
2003 SRT/10 red

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck is 20 minutes from me, actually its very convenient as where I got married is just down the road from Chuck's (le Chateau) so I can tell the wife we are going for a romantic drive ...with a slight detour!

I have eaten there many times, nice place.

Only 2 1/2 Months to go! :drive:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently became a member myself, late this summer, and joined in a couple cruises. One trip was through the Catskills after meeting up at the gas station in Saugerties and another one was an impromptu drive in Dutchess County after a lunch near Poughkeepsie. That second one was the one where the poor fellow and his son were stranded on the side of the road because of faulty fuel delivery in his blue GTS. We all hung out with him until the flatbed truck arrived.
Juli, do you have me on your e-mail list? I don't want to miss an opportunity to get the car out on the road with you folks this spring.
Bob
2003 SRT/10 red

Hi Bob, I don't know if I have your email address, can you PM me what it is, and I will check, and make sure you get the announcements on upcoming events! GLAD you made it to a couple of them already. Glad to have you onboard! VERY kind of you to stay with the blue GTS owner~! :2tu: ~juli

OP
OP
U

ukviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm repsonse everyone.
The Viper is in my garage for some Winter upgrades (when will the snow stop???, I think I have shovelled everyday for the last 5days!)
Roe exhaust, cold air kit, a nice polished/powdercoated/honed intake from Lauri, a NX N2O kit from another forum member and some eradispeed rotors all going on.
I am also repainting the sidepipe covers as I had a couple of "bubbles" I wanted to fix sooner rather than later. Hope to be done for April when the snow is gone (hopefully!)

Nick