NEW N0S & PORTED POLISH HEADS

Butch The Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My thanks to Toofst & Kadry for the kick a** N0S system & porting polish head work. The N0S system was very nicely done, I can't tell you how cool the system looks anyone who I show the system to is amazed at the design and wants to go for a ride. The power this system creates is definitely a rush that will give you a kick in the a**.
The heads are another story the exhaust note combined with the Bellenger headers/exhaust give the Viper a potent resinating sound that creates excellent mid range power. Throttle response is quick and precise adding more power/torque to the already powerful Viper, combined with N0S system the performance surpasses all expectations.
Looking forward to Dyno day Saturday april 20th with the other Viper owners.

---

ZX1100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can definitely agree to what Butch says above. I was fortunate enough to get a ride in his new beast and all I can say is <FONT face="4">WOW!!!</FONT f> That thing pulls so hard throughout the revs it's crazy! The car sounds awesome! After getting in my Viper (stock) it felt like I was driving my neon
frown.gif
I need another ride soon!

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Promo Butch,considering you paid me,actually your the perfect customer.Got money,Know race cars.Dyno day is this Saturday for our Supercarchicago club @Street Stuff in addison,VCA members welcome,some crazy HP vipers,supras,RX-7's and more.We'll post it all!Scott
No part changes just serious port/polish/deck/blueprint heads!

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Anthony - 98 GTS:
Good luck Saturday - make sure to post you results.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

With & without gas.
Sounds like a great set-up, only wish we could see it as well.

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I offer #4Brush finish on the bracket(matches the valve covers)or #8mirror polish.
If you own a Tom Welch big HP propane set up or Alberts NX blaster kit,you can still buy a TOOFAST bracket @$125.#4finish and $175.#8mirror finish.You'll need some fittings to shorten your Gas/Propane and Nitrous since its inches from the Nozzles!
Scott