New Nebraska Viper

Husker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, I finally found my Viper.

I have lurked long enough on this web site, it is time that I became and owner.

My "new" Viper is a 2008 Venom Red with Silver Stripes and H spoke wheels. It should arrive at my house this Thursday. I guess I will not be sleeping much until it arrives. Does anyone know how many were produced in this combination?

Here are a few pics that the dealer took. I hope to have a few more pictures this weekend.

You must be registered for see images attach

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see a 1:33 car in the backround of the last pic. Your car looks great. Give me a shout when you get it.

Bruce

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well, I finally found my Viper. I have lurked long enough on this web site, it is time that I became and owner. My "new" Viper is a 2008 Venom Red with Silver Stripes and H spoke wheels. It should arrive at my house this Thursday. I guess I will not be sleeping much until it arrives. Does anyone know how many were produced in this combination?

Welcome Husk! And don't plan on sleeping much AFTER it arrives, either...all those late-nite PEEKS into the garage.....

2008 Venom Red Coupe + Silver Stripes: 48

Total 08 Venom Red Coupes: 171
Total 08 Venom Red Roadies: 213 (23 w/ silver)

I dont have wheel breakdows,

JonB

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

Husker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't see any other cars.

Thanks Bruce, it should be in town Thursday night. I was thinking of putting it in the Bennington car show on Sunday. Maybe I can out shine Gary W.

OP
OP
H

Husker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My Viper arrived yesterday around 4:00 PM. :woot:

It is a lot better than I expected. Not a scratch or chip on it. The pictures really do not show how good this car really is. Just beautiful.

Thanks John (Roanoke Motors) for all your help.

Now it is time to drive and get used to the Snake.

I noticed a lot of people looking this morning as I drove into work. No close calls yet.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Again congrats on the purchase Larry. Hope to see you around town and at our local events.

Bruce

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Larry, congratulations on the new car!!! I knew it wouldn't be long after all of thedrooling I saw at the Gratna Days Car Show and the Bob Woodhouse event.

Did you sell the Mustang? If so, did you do ok?

We'll have to get the cars out next time the church group gets together.

Cheers, Lee

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't see any other cars.

Thanks Bruce, it should be in town Thursday night. I was thinking of putting it in the Bennington car show on Sunday. Maybe I can out shine Gary W.

It's the black and red car peeking around the corner in the last photo.

HPmopars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry, Was nice to see you and your new ride in person at the show yesterday :) Very nice car :2tu: Let the joy begin! :drive:

-Greg