New Owner of 96 B/W GTS

johncbourg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just finalized the deal on a low mile 96 Blue and White GTS. I should have it Sunday:headbang:

I will post pics once It gets here.
:usa::spin::spin:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! I always did love the blue/white.

Definitely looking forward to pics.

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
welcome aboard!!!! great color combo and get ready to live life like a movie star ;)

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats and welcom to the Viper Nation!

Yes, NEED pics!:lmao:

Be sure to also PM the Mods (Leslie, Big N Italian, Lee, Y2K5SRT) your vin so that you can be upgraded to Viper owner. Also do look into becomeing a VCA member now that you have a car! You will not regret it!

Robert

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, congratulations, John!~! Looking forward to you being a VIPER OWNER/VCA Member!! The '96 B/W GTS is THE epitome of Viper...long been our favorite body style. ENJOY..and yes, pics! ~juli

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats John!

Me and John have been C5 Z06 owners for a long time, and we both decided about a month ago to pick up Vipers.

It has been a blast picking out cars with John and learning more about them in the process! John got his favorite, and I picked up my red 03 SRT10 yesterday!

Two very happy campers!

Congrats John can't wait to see it!

Andy Wheeler:drive:

Zrxpilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats dude. I too fell in love with the b/w. Have a 97 that I have been tinkering with for some time now. Took it out today for the first time since last November sporting a later gen 11 exhaust and a host of other well chosen little bits. (this is actually a fairly big deal seeing as I live in friggn Minneapolis.....) All I can say is "damn". The car is nothing shy of an experience every time I take it out.

Funny story here. Met this chick from Romainia that knows about as much about cars as she does about the space shuttle (read NIL here...) and the first thing she said when the garage door opened up was " I LIKE that one".

Apparently, the stories you read here are not a myth.

patgilm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just finalized the deal on a low mile 96 Blue and White GTS. I should have it Sunday:headbang:

I will post pics once It gets here.
:usa::spin::spin:

Where are you located, in MD? I just saw a 96 B/W GTS with temp tags today by my house. Just curious if it was you.

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very good pic. A truly great color combo. Make sure and take care of that classic. Looking forward to the pics.

V

Venomiss

Welcome!

We hope you and your friend join the VCA very soon. ;)
(Check out the raffle that just opened up...... all it takes is one ticket but you must be a VCA member to purchase one.)

Waiting for pictures.:eater:

OP
OP
J

johncbourg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where are you located, in MD? I just saw a 96 B/W GTS with temp tags today by my house. Just curious if it was you.

Thats was me:2tu:

Sorry guys I will post pics soon. I was soo blown away at the car. I forgot to take pics :rofl:

Last edited:

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome. Please send me a PM and I will gladly send you guys out membership information as well as the VA/MD Region events for the year. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.