New photo shoot *NWS*

OVERBOOST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did a little photo shoot with the GTS the other day. The First two are in the magazine. The other pics are from me taking them with my junk cam during the shoot. I should get some more of the Professional photos soon.

You must be registered for see images

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Pictures...i do think that theses pics need to be in :"how about sharing"

kman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I go down there(usually twice a year), I never bring the viper because it's a family trip. If I can get my car in a picture like that, I'll bring it for sure!!!!!!..........

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made that 1st pic my new background photo. Fast and **** magazine contacted me about doing a photoshoot, so I responded but never got a reply from them. I emailed them again a month or so later and still never got a response :dunno:

OP
OP
O

OVERBOOST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made that 1st pic my new background photo. Fast and **** magazine contacted me about doing a photoshoot, so I responded but never got a reply from them. I emailed them again a month or so later and still never got a response :dunno:

I will talk to Sam an see if he can put together a nice viper calendar. Also ask him why he is to good to respond back to you. I will make him feel bad. :D