New Photoshoot

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know I just posted some pics yesterday, but I cruised by an old spot and snapped some pictures. I think they turned out awesome so I wanted to share.

You must be registered for see images attach

FastestBusaAround

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't imagine there wouldn't be, I hit stuff with mine just the way it came from factory...and that's with a lot of care. My Z hit's almost everything in its path...worse than the Viper. It looks great lowered like that, but I doubt it's very practical.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks great Ryan! Nice Quote in Viper Magazine this month as well :):2tu:

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes! Love the look. But how can you drive it? As has been said, roads are so poorly kept factory set car has trouble not scraping the bottom.

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car is amazing, cleanest black car I've ever seen. Not to be negative, but the background wouldn't have been my choice. The two big doors distract from the car, and the lower edge of the doors is right at the windshield line. The recessed door edge draws the eye. Cuts the lines of the car across the top. JMHO.

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No sweat...I generally take pics with less "busy" backgrounds but thought this would be a nice change of pace. I agree with your points too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang