New Pics...All Black!

DanielR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know not everyone is a fan of all black, but I wanted a change from my polished CCW SP600s and I'm liking it. The black wheels give the car just a little more attitude. Enjoy!

You must be registered for see images attach

Texas1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu: Looks fantastic!!! I actually just put some black powder coated 6 spoke SRT wheels on my 95 RT/10. Where did you get the smoked turn signals (front & back)???

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bad ass & looks menacing standing still... How about adding some matte black vinyl stripes??

OP
OP
D

DanielR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the positive comments.

:2tu: Looks fantastic!!! I actually just put some black powder coated 6 spoke SRT wheels on my 95 RT/10. Where did you get the smoked turn signals (front & back)???

I did the turn signals myself using VHT niteshades, but you have to put in some time to get them to look nice. Several coats, wet sanding, clear, then polishing so they come out smooth and glossy.

Bad ass & looks menacing standing still... How about adding some matte black vinyl stripes??

I like stripes and think they look great, but I never wanted them on my car. I like keeping the look simple.

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car does look good, but I was definitely partial to those polished SP600s...they were a showstopper!!

I'm sure not having to polish these Forgelines factored into your decision...

OP
OP
D

DanielR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The car does look good, but I was definitely partial to those polished SP600s...they were a showstopper!!

I'm sure not having to polish these Forgelines factored into your decision...

I agree, that's why I still have them. Great set of spares, huh?

AZMotorgod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man that looks great!

I'm liking the style and size of those wheels and profile of the car with them on, nicely done.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What suspension and tire size? How bad do you rub in the rear? I have a black set of sp600 I'm planning on putting on soon and I am really debating what tire.

Those are 19/20 right?

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
don/t get me wrong looks good just not for me like vipers more like the stock look!

Jeremy B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent you a PM about about the sp 600s if you are interested in selling them.

OP
OP
D

DanielR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What suspension and tire size? How bad do you rub in the rear? I have a black set of sp600 I'm planning on putting on soon and I am really debating what tire.

Those are 19/20 right?

Suspension is KW Variant 2 coilovers.

Wheels and tires:
Forgeline DE3P All satin black
18x10 Front 275/35/18 Michelin PS2
19x13 Rear 345/30/19 Michelin PS2

I have not rubbed the rear tires once that I know of. Now the front fascia...oh yeah.

WDW MKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very, very nice! Looks great. I'd even vote for a black MGW fuel door to complete the look. A nice red or blue pinstripe around the outer wheel lip would look great if you ever wanted to add just a touch of subtle color back in. I ran WedSport SA-70 wheels on my Cobra, which had a blue pintstripe on the lip just behind the spokes. Couldn't see it until you got up on it or caught in direct sunlight, but did nice job of providing a subdued visual accent.

Either way, gorgeous car!

OP
OP
D

DanielR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks good... You need to change your avatar now...

You're right. Done.

sweet car....very nice!!!! nice photo shoot location too. It take you long to find a location? : )

Not really. Google Earth and street view work well to find locations.

Very, very nice! Looks great. I'd even vote for a black MGW fuel door to complete the look. A nice red or blue pinstripe around the outer wheel lip would look great if you ever wanted to add just a touch of subtle color back in. I ran WedSport SA-70 wheels on my Cobra, which had a blue pintstripe on the lip just behind the spokes. Couldn't see it until you got up on it or caught in direct sunlight, but did nice job of providing a subdued visual accent.

Either way, gorgeous car!

I asked MGW if they could do a black gas cap with no logo for me, but they said no. I don't like the gas cap with a logo on it.

WDW MKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems strange they won't make a badgeless cap. You could always have your OEM unit powdercoated or anodized.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang