OP
OP
G

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THe tips are original [******].

Walt,
The tires are 285-30-20front 345-25-20rear.
It has been lowered with the eibach kit. I plan to take it down a little lower when I get some time.

Graphite,
What are you talking about?

The tires are pirelli pzeros. I do not have a problem opening the hood. Thanks a lot for the compliments. I'm starting to tear up.
:D

OP
OP
G

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a few more pics from the other day.
You must be registered for see images

Stu Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, she is a beauty. :eek: I have to say, I am biased. I have the same car with similar rims. However, I only have 19" 547 HRE's. I love they way the 20" looks.

Other than lowering the car and the rims, what other mods to you have if any?

Enjoy :2tu:

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you able to spin those 20's easier than you could with your previous wheels/tires?

I know some guys here with 20" Startech's. It's definately not easier.

The 20 inchers fit without any mods under the Viper. But it looks very high up from the ground, so you most likely want to lower it...

OP
OP
G

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All of my mods are in my sig. I did not have to modify anything to get the wheels to fit. They hook up a little better than my 335-25-19 pirellis, 345-30-19 michelins, and a hell of a lot better than the stock tires.

I tried to dump the clutch from about 3k the other day at 5 mph or so in first gear and it just hooked and went. I little dissapointing. Damn sticky tires.

Viper Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful car! Did the larger diameter rims mess up the
calibration of your speedometer/odometer? If so is there
a way to correct it?

JDR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After years of owning, and seeing mine daily, I still get a charge out of other people's great looking cars. :cool:

But then, mine is just stock.

OP
OP
G

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,
Thanks for the bump!! We really should get together some day since we live relatively close to each other. BTW I really like your avatar over on the supra forum!!!

Viper Byte,
The speedo isn't off as much as you think. Since the tire is so low profile the over all diameter only increased by about 0.5".