New pics of supercharger, valve covers, pillar guages

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just got my car back from Woodhouse! They did a super job, car feels great. Mark has the best customer service ever, answering my questions everyday while he was out with an injury and then on vacation, can't thank him enough.

The billet valve covers are custom made by Roe Racing, thanks to them too. They did a great job. Next is the polished intake plenum, it will look complete once thats done!

The pillar gauge is a universal and I'm happy with it. Your hands don't touch it when you are turning the wheel.

[URL="http://www.pteam.net/dodge-viper"]
You must be registered for see images

[/url]

OP
OP
P

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
~750 crank hp, 700 tq. On woodhouse's mustang dyno (true mustang dyno with 25% correction factor) 592 rwhp 540rwtq. I'll get it on a dynojet hopefully in the next week. I'm guessing about 650 rwhp on a dynojet.

Has paxton, dc sct tune, 170 thermostat, corsa exhaust, delete 2 cats.

Also I'm going to a car show 2morrow. Anybody know whats best to clean off the non polished intake plenum, theres like some water marks on it or something and it needs cleaned up real good.

Last edited:

2snakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope it will be on the track in columbus at mopar nationals saturday.

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang man that is sweet looking. I love the valve covers. The whole install looks clean from what I can see in the pics. So how is the power difference from before? Awesome snake.

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car is just sick! Swwweeeeeeeeeettttttt!!!

Enjoy!! Hey, how does she drive compared to before??

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks good!!!! Nice setup. I bet your loving the new power, Now go get some kills.

OP
OP
P

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I only had time for an hour or two of driving last nite as it got in late, going to our local big car show of the year today. It is definately faster when your on it, but kinda the same when cruising around town at 2k rpms which is pretty good. The ps2's almost stick it the whole time except in 1st gear alot of times it would start to slide and I'd shift to 2nd. Its definately faster. Gonna take it too the track too in the next couple weeks when I get used to the power more.

Anybody not get traction at the drag strip? Will my tires in 1st still start to not grip and I'll have to short shift to 2nd? Or will the stickiness of the track just make me gooooooooooo

rich v.

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gauge pod looks good too! what is it and where did you get it?
is it an Autometer? part number?
thanks man, car and motor look awesome!!:headbang:

OP
OP
P

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok guys got my dyno #'s done on my local dynojet that I went to last tim before sc. 683 rwhp and 617.6 tq at 15% correction factor thats 803 horsepower ;)

How do my air/fuel ratios look?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte