New Pittsburgh Viper owner

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself. I finally got my first Viper about two months ago. I've been waiting for this since 92. Its a 96 GTS, excellent shape with low miles.

Any other Viper owners located in my area? I have seen a red GTS (97 or 98), a silver RT10, 2 red RT10's, and a black GTS in the area.

OP
OP
S

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome. Good to see the Steeler community being represented. Hope your enjoying the Vipe.

Thanks, I am definately enjoying the viper. The Steelers on the other hand, I am not enjoying their season so far, but I am a huge fan.

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will not find a bunch of nicer more dedicated wacos anywhere on the internet. Welcome!

Wild Bill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulation! Pictures are required. I used to live in Pittsburgh and am still a huge Steelers fan-they looked great until the season started.

Bill
(formerly from Bethel Park)

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
welcome simms. im in youngstown ohio just 45 minutes west of you. im in pittsburgh alot so come next season when the weather hits, we'll go racing

OP
OP
S

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not anywhere close..but welcome to the horsepower community! By the way..Hines Ward is an awesome player.

He is the man. Atleast he gives it his all every game.

OP
OP
S

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wild Bill, Bethel is close to me. I am right on the edge of Peters Twp. and North Strabane.

V10 MOJO, Youngstown is close. You got a nice drag strip out there too. I'm usually in Canfield a few times in the summer also.

Pittsburgh raceway park (formally Keystone drag strip) is also looking good lately. New owners and new facilites.

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Simms - That's pretty damn cool. My two older brothers are Mountaineer Alumni. I used to live on "Overhill Street". Familiar with that? Used to play tons of times on the hill above the stadium. It was wicked cool.

OP
OP
S

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Simms - That's pretty damn cool. My two older brothers are Mountaineer Alumni. I used to live on "Overhill Street". Familiar with that? Used to play tons of times on the hill above the stadium. It was wicked cool.

Ya I think I know where that is (kinda blurry if you know what I mean). WVU was definately a great place!

Hot Rod

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome Simms - enjoy the Viper. I grew up in Oakmont myself and still manage to visit the "burg" a couple of times each year.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weclome Simms. Give me an email & i will put you in touch with your regions president. Join the VCA go some great events with us.

dwhitt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Even though you are actually a Mountaineer - I have to say it anyway since you live in Pittsburgh- GO VA TECH HOKIES on Sat night ! There, now I feel better.

Congrats on the new car.

OP
OP
S

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even though you are actually a Mountaineer - I have to say it anyway since you live in Pittsburgh- GO VA TECH HOKIES on Sat night ! There, now I feel better.

Congrats on the new car.

It will definitely be a good game. :2tu:

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congrats on the new car.

Ah yes, fellow Richmonder support for Tech :)

bigr1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hold onto my contact info buddy. I am from the burg, you likely saw me crusing aroung in my RT/10, I like to drive it alot!

Drop me a e-mail anytime, I would be interested in getting to know you and introduce you to a couple other local Viper owners.

Take it easy.

OP
OP
S

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hold onto my contact info buddy. I am from the burg, you likely saw me crusing aroung in my RT/10, I like to drive it alot!

Drop me a e-mail anytime, I would be interested in getting to know you and introduce you to a couple other local Viper owners.

Take it easy.

Cool, sounds good to me. My car is just about ready to go into hybernation for the winter. Already looking forward to spring.

Does your Venom have any [******] body pieces on it? Maybe I have seen it.

FYI, Burgander Dodge (in Bridgeville) has a 92 RT/10 in there show room with no miles, and they say it is in the first low 100's production numbers. Just kind of cool to check out.

In addition, Exotic Cars of Pittsburgh also has a black RT/10 with a Paxton setup. Looks like possible a DLM car. They are advertising 700+hp.

Just thought you might want to check them out sometime if you are in the area. I alway like checking out other Vipers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960