New plates opinions please...

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,

the car is down right now getting some "boost" so i wanted to get some personalized plates for the car.

This is what im thinking, let me know what you all think :)

BLWN GTS
BLWN ACR - (most people dont know what an ACR is)
BLOWN 99
BLWN V 10 - (need the space in there between the V and 10 :( )

Opinions???

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
If I had an ACR, I wouldn't go for BLWN GTS.

I'd say BLWN ACR is the way to go.

BradH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd vote for BLWN ACR. How about ROE ACR? Or something everyone would understand like 700RWHP or 700HPACR. :)

OP
OP
M

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd vote for BLWN ACR. How about ROE ACR? Or something everyone would understand like 700RWHP or 700HPACR. :)

I wish bud, in Illinois you cant mix numbers and letters. You can only have numbers at the end of the letters.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I vote against BLWN as only a small percentage of the pop. will know what this means while the other 90%+ will go, "HUH? What's that mean"?. JMHO

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I vote against BLWN as only a small percentage of the pop. will know what this means while the other 90%+ will go, "HUH? What's that mean"?. JMHO
No matter what you pick, I think 99% on the population won't get it if it is performance or Viper-related. I thought my VTENSE was a cute combo of V-Ten and tense or intense to go with the aggressive nature of the car. Heck Viper guys don't even get it. Struck out there. I solved the problem on my truck and let the DMV pick that tag number! :D

Whoaa GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I second that, seen a lot of plates (non viper) with BLWN*** on them. I think there are more creative options out there. Let them find out that it is supercharged when you put the pedal down.

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I second the opinion of stealth mode on the blown part.

How about something like HVN FUN or, if yours allows 7 letters, HAVN FUN

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,

the car is down right now getting some "boost" so i wanted to get some personalized plates for the car.

This is what im thinking, let me know what you all think :)

BLWN GTS
BLWN ACR - (most people dont know what an ACR is)
BLOWN 99
BLWN V 10 - (need the space in there between the V and 10 :( )

Opinions???

BLWN ACR

All car guys will know what you're talking about. As for the rest, ... some will never understand.

Cheers,

Jay K.

Whoaa GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that humorous plates look best. Recently our MN chapter had a meeting and then cruised to a local dairy queen. With 20 plus vipers in the lot some guy in a mid eighties testorossa pulls in with the license plate "NO WAY." Apparently he must have thought he was really fast.

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mike,

How about QWK PHKR. I was going to try that one a few years ago, but didn't want to explain it to my 3 young daughters, so I chose IT L GO instead.

martyb

OP
OP
M

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mike,

How about QWK PHKR. I was going to try that one a few years ago, but didn't want to explain it to my 3 young daughters, so I chose IT L GO instead.

martyb

HAHA, it's actually available too! I wonder if it would get by the registration office.

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had EGOKLLR for a while and got rid of it because it made me feel like I was the one with the ego and I wanted something a lil more fun so I went with IHADAV8