New price on the 1997 Blue GTS.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a Blue and White '97 in my local classified for 49K with 15K miles on it, bone stock. It's been there for weeks, no takers. I'm not so sure that Blue and Whites are anymore valuable than other colors with the same mileage, at least not here in New York. I'll bet this local guy would take 47K for it.

GT40DOC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I BOUGHT A 97 GTS WITH 4K MILES FOR A LOT LESS THAN THAT. I THINK THE CAR CAN BE BOUGHT FOR 5-7K LESS.

Flyviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bought the same car three years ago with 12k miles for $45k in So Cal. The original owner had wanted $50k but realized the market wouldn't support it.

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well, That's fine you guys got low prices... but post pictures on how clean your car was. Not one scratch? This guy is a collector...and the condition is mint. The car might be sold...so so much for all the heckling. LOL!

Flyviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Actually my car was not quite a collectors car like your friends but was fairly close. Sold it a year and one half ago with 547r HRE's and new Pilots and 15k miles for $51,500. It's all about timing and who wants a particular car bad enough. If your friend is willing to wait I wouldn't be surprised if he gets what he's asking -- looks and sounds like a fantastic car.

SilverSnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just bought a 96 blue & white gts with 38k for 42k in good condtion. Most others on the west coast were in the low 50s
but had to many bugs for me.

Robert

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great price AB. He'll sell for sure. Just needs the advertising. Always someone out there who wants a Blue and white.

Best of luck,

Streak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually my car was not quite a collectors car like your friends but was fairly close. Sold it a year and one half ago with 547r HRE's and new Pilots and 15k miles for $51,500. It's all about timing and who wants a particular car bad enough. If your friend is willing to wait I wouldn't be surprised if he gets what he's asking -- looks and sounds like a fantastic car.

and still loving the car!!! Thanks again Fly!!!
I purchased the car but it had over 10k in extras plus a set of brand new HRE wheels and tires. It all depends on the buyer and the market!!!

Flyviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Streak glad to hear you're enjoyin the car-- you got a nice one ! Must admit I miss the color combo.

charlesj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jmho, blue/whites bring more $$$ the fact that i have one does not bias me in anyway.. lol

forget what deals others got for their cars or what the supposed fmv is. some need to get deals to justify their purchase, some will only pay fmv, and some will pay more if they the funds or if they fall in luv w/ her. it's all a matter of finding the right person. and with vipers, esp blue/whites (again jmho), it really becomes a supply/demand issue. most know already, i was blessed to pick my dream car up for $35k cuz it had high miles (58k) and an older local owner that didn't need to get top dollar & was willing to part to avoid hassle of having to advertise & show car to prospects. me lucky. :D

best of luck to your friend...