New Racing Pedals (Picture)

Viper99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just installed these new brushed aluminum racing pedals with high impact plastic inserts to match the exterior color of my car. Installation was easy with no drilling. Best part is the $30 price tag. Thanks to JMandela for the tip and providing the vendors web site at www.mach3accessories.com

56viper_interior.JPG

GTSTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not that i'm biased or anything, but i just got my autoform pedals today and i must say they look much more "american" than those. but, that's just me. to each his own.

kverges

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally (and I'm paranoid), I don't like anything bolted to the brake pedal. Should it work loose at a bad moment, it could impair stopping the car. I assume these are robust and unlikely to come loose, but be careful on the install to be absolutely certain that the brake pedal pad cannot come loose. For example, in a panic stop, you could easily get just the corner of the pedal and press with quite a bit of force. You won't have time or the presence of mind to lift and reposition your foot and if the cantilever leverage on the pedal were to knock the cover off or akimbo, it could be bad.

Mind you, I've never heard of this happening, but once would be too many times.

OP
OP
V

Viper99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The brake pedal pad (and clutch for that matter) can't come loose. These are installed with a bracket apparatus that "sandwiches" the pedal pads as you tighten the set screws. It is an extemely tight fit. The pedals do not move at all from front to back or side to side.

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Snake-Oyl shows the SRT10 pedals in their catalog, but don't have a price on them. They do look good.

-- Ken

8AVETTE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be very very carefull with those pedals. I had a set close to those and the brake pedal is to close to the gas pedal and when you hit the brake your foot also hits the gas like when backing up or parking. I know that the big gas pedal is for heel and toe, but it is close.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness