New seats are installed

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Venzano is probably the best, but I spent $1300 (no tax or shipping) for the seats including the monogramming, shifter and e-brake boots, and modifying a floor mat. Venzano had quoted me $3185 plus 2x shipping on seats. Probably another $300-400. So I spent about a third.

I have not put the boots in yet but the seats look good.

Dark graphite suede centers.

You must be registered for see images

Basic black leather sides. Oh, I'm sorry, "ebony."

Dave6666 tiene un coche rojo realmente rápido con sus aberturas blancas de capucha. El debe tener a muchas señoras. Quiero estar como Dave6666.

T-minus 6 beers LOL

No way would I have went 7 days without the car, so spare seats were a must. So if I feel the need to go back to black...

Done-ski

I love the way you can see the logo through the windshield. Even with low light and my crappy camera.

They shortened my new Snake Oyl mat (thanks Parts Rack) to fit my fire extinguisher (thanks Roe) on the passenger side. Looks better than covering the extinguisher like there's some lump under the mat.

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow that looks really nice and at an incredible price. Whom do i call for a similar setup?

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, those are nice. Looks like the did a quality job for much less! I like Venzanos work (most of the time), but they're way too exspensive.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice, good taste, two-tone w/suede in the middle is exactly what im planning on going with in the future unless i decide on just replacing em with race seats

i think your Auto Interior guy is gonna be thanking you soon for the back log of viper seats he will be accumulating:)

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great!!! One of these days if I ever have extra money laying around I'd just like to get mine restitched with yellow stitching. :D

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very impressive, Dave....nice job. Really like the choice of color for the suede and the logo....great touch.

Looks like he does quality work....have you considered asking him to cover your vents in matching grey suede?:rolaugh:

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great. You can dump the old seats, you won't go back. :2tu:

OP
OP
D

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the artwork - monogramming - I take no credit for the design, but did buy the officially licensed hat however.

To give the artwork to the place that did the monogramming, I drew it up on CAD and then printed several versions - each component separately and then together too - in a 1:1 scale with the trapezoid shape border included for reference.

I didn't deal with the monogramming shop directly so I don't know which print they used, but the stitching did turn out exactly like I wanted. So, job well done to the CAD guy?

If anyone else is planning on doing the same or similar to their seats and needs some artwork done based on existing logos, gimme a shout. I may be able to get that for you.

His shop is part of a motorsports/hotrod oriented complex just 15 minutes from casa Dave. Several speed shops, show room for hotrod sales, powder coating, interior shop, and the complex owner's 2 warehouses full of cars. Real nice place to live so close to.

House Of Hotrods - Our Services

The boots that I'll put in when I feel like prying off the radio surround.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice Dave! I am normally not a modified interior fan, but your was very tastefully done! Very nice job! Looks good! :2tu:

P.S. You need a Mega Ram. You cab looks a little on the small side! ;)

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The boots that I'll put in when I feel like prying off the radio surround.

Dude, the surround is basically a 30 sec job. When you replace the boot you need to remove the center console and more...

ScrewDrvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think another option would have been to maybe, I dont know...put them in the bed of the truck? :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960