New Spoiler

scottmcc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Big Thanks to Jon B @ PartsRack and Steve @ Autoform for getting and setting up my Spoiler. It just happens that Autoform is about 30 miles from my house so Jon arranged for me to Pick it up @ Autoform and Steve and his crew installed it.

Afterwards Steve gave me a tour of his facility and some of the Vipers they are working on.. He is one talented and knowledgable man. He knows his craft and his Vipers. I was very impressed.

I will be taking my Viper there for all my work.

Steve also showed me the Viper he Races and his personal 97 B\W GTS.. Which is for sale by the way. It has Corsa Exhaust and Stop Tech brakes. Front Facia work, etc.. (Of course he owns Auto Form). It sounds sweet!.. He only asking $28,000

Here are pix of the spoiler

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

scottmcc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I believe he said 30,000. It has had some engine work done and he has had it on the track. He is going to send me the details. He just asked me if I knew of anyone who was interested and I told him there were a couple of people on the forum. Once I got the details I was going to post it for him..

I will be going out there again soon as I am going to have him do my exhaust..

DeLViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking good, wish he had more options of wings for the RT/10. I'm waiting on Steve to send me my item also, talked to him a couple of days ago...

OP
OP
S

scottmcc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I really hated walking through his shop and seeing all the possible add on's we can do..
What are you waiting on? I may have seen it on the Work in Progress room.

Steve was kind enough to send me pictures of my spoiler during the paint process. I have to say that it is amazing that my car is 13 years old and the paint on the spoiler matched perfectly.

DeLViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really hated walking through his shop and seeing all the possible add on's we can do..
What are you waiting on? I may have seen it on the Work in Progress room.

Steve was kind enough to send me pictures of my spoiler during the paint process. I have to say that it is amazing that my car is 13 years old and the paint on the spoiler matched perfectly.

Waiting on my hardtop for almost 2 months.....geez

OP
OP
S

scottmcc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Waiting on my hardtop for almost 2 months.....geez

I saw it.. If your car is the one that is the color of your avatar, I saw one that has the front rails that comes all the way down along the windshield and over the back..

Its painted and looks nice...Well until I bumped it off the shelf and scratched it..Little touch up and it will look like new.... Just Kidding..

I was able to see the process that everything goes through and the attention to detail at every step is worth the wait. Everything is hands on and crafted.

I was extremely jealous of the green hard top he showed me... It looks so much cleaner than mine. Crap, there goes another 3 grand.....

DeLViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw it.. If your car is the one that is the color of your avatar, I saw one that has the front rails that comes all the way down along the windshield and over the back..

Its painted and looks nice...Well until I bumped it off the shelf and scratched it..Little touch up and it will look like new.... Just Kidding..

I was able to see the process that everything goes through and the attention to detail at every step is worth the wait. Everything is hands on and crafted.

I was extremely jealous of the green hard top he showed me... It looks so much cleaner than mine. Crap, there goes another 3 grand.....

Watcha talking about Willis..lol Excellent!! Steve told me he shippped it out yesterday, by the way Steve will give you a good deal on it.

forexx4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe he said 30,000. It has had some engine work done and he has had it on the track. He is going to send me the details. He just asked me if I knew of anyone who was interested and I told him there were a couple of people on the forum. Once I got the details I was going to post it for him..

I will be going out there again soon as I am going to have him do my exhaust..

Awesome. Let us know once you have more info.! :2tu:

OP
OP
S

scottmcc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello all

I have more info on steve's car... However he did not give me the VIN so I could not post it on the classified...

but here it is..

1997 GTS

Stop Tech brakes front and rear

Moton shocks

Corsa Exhaust

Tow Hooks

Race Seat driver

Team Tech Harnesses driver and pass

Autoform Roll Bar

K&N Air Box

Last edited: