New Vanity Plate... Question

ACR Larry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered KLR VIPR from the California DMV today. They seem to be fairly strict on some word connotations. Do you think it will pass?

The Department has the right to refuse any combination of letters and/or letters and numbers that may carry connotations offensive to good taste and decency, or which would be misleading, or in conflict with any license plate series now issued.

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't be suprised if they refused it. This is after all, a Democratic, liberal tree hugging state.

<begin rant>
Tried to buy a mouse trap last night and did you know they didn't have any? There was only this sticky stuff they walk on and get stuck, that way you can free the little rats to breed again.

Long story but I was recently chastised by a mouse hugger for wanting to use a trap on one at work.
<end rant>

dunno.gif
Mouses rule?

46hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bad_byte

Speaking of mouse traps. Just bought a "rat zapper" from ebay and its awesome. Far more humane than any sticky trap. Its like the Viper of rodent termination. ZZZZZAAPP and its over!

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a rat zapper too. It's so cool that I wish I had more mice. I haven't seen one in the shop in months.

46hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok here we go.

The Rat Zapper is a type of mouse/rat trap. You put 4 AA batteries in it, toss some cat food in it and when a rodent enters he completes the circuit and ZAP! I have to admit it works quick and clean (no bloody mouse to clean up ). Would make Tim the Toolman proud!

I think their site id www.ratzapper.com

There is some guy on EBAY who posts them for 32.00 +shipping which seems to be a good deal. Might be good to keep one in the garage just in case.

CAVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
check out ratzapper.com they do work great try using dry dog or cat food for bait.

I heard they have a great club with a forum and discussion groups and you can get personalised plates for them and cool superchargers to fry them quicker.
smile.gif

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Totally amazing, ACR Larry was asking about vanity plates and all we want to talk about is RATZZZZZ...
shake.gif

Sorry Larry didn't mean to change the subject, but it is informative.
yesnod.gif

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow I am glad I live where there is no rat problem
laugh.gif
Do you think they make one of those Zappers big enough to put a person in? May be on to something here Boss Zapper, Ex-wife Zapper, Noisy Neighbor Zapper ect.
nosmiley.gif

OP
OP
A

ACR Larry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
Totally amazing, ACR Larry was asking about vanity plates and all we want to talk about is RATZZZZZ...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yea, I always wanted to know how to eliminate rodents. Maybe I should change my plate to...

<center>
You must be registered for see images
</center>

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by ACR Larry on 12-19-2002 at 05:58 AM</font>

46hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually does not too bad Larry
smile.gif

Be grateful you dont live in an area that rodents are a problem. You will not believe the amount of damage a little mouse can do to a car or a bike. It is definitely in anyones best interest to rid their garage of any rodents.

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ACR Larry:
yea, I always wanted to know how to eliminate rodents. Maybe I should change my plate to...

<center>
You must be registered for see images
</center>
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah then you'll have all the Big Block Chevy guys coming after you, do ya think you got enough HP to take care of them
supergrin.gif

Maybe you should go with IMSOSLO
laugh.gif
oops I forgot that belongs to Ken Haney already
supergrin.gif

BTW stay outta my way on the track you moving chicane
laugh.gif

OP
OP
A

ACR Larry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMAO Ron! If you can get around me on the straights I will get out of your way.

Seriously how about a few lead and follow laps on the 15th? Are you planning on being there?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte