New Viper Coupe debut???

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering when the new coupe will be out, i have been holding off for a couple years, thanks..
What are you waiting for? The best Viper ever is already with us. It is called a GTS. :2tu: Now go sell that Vette while you can still get something for it and get a GTS!!!

OP
OP
D

dbvettez06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering when the new coupe will be out, i have been holding off for a couple years, thanks..
What are you waiting for? The best Viper ever is already with us. It is called a GTS. :2tu: Now go sell that Vette while you can still get something for it and get a GTS!!!

I have been chewing on that for the last year, the way technology is going, i just thought i would enjoy the blown Z and wait for the new bad boy...I believe from what i have heard, it will be a killer car,but, in the mean time I have had some fun with a few Vipers over the past 3 years :eek:

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best guess at this point is after VOI8. We would be hearing rumors and seeing spyshots of prototypes if it were going to be soon.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still don't understand why they call the z06 "z". I thought that was nissan's thing.

Groan. The youth of today. If the **** ever made a "Z" prior to 1967 I never heard of it.

1967 the first year of the Camaro Z28.

Fiorano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still don't understand why they call the z06 "z". I thought that was nissan's thing.

The current Z06 neame is just a reissue of the package name that was used in the early 60s vettes, I believe beginning in 1963. It's over 40 yrs old, much older than the 240z.

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coupes are USUALLY less than convertibles.....my guess is that the Viper SRTGTS will probably buck the norm. How about $89K.

OP
OP
D

dbvettez06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At around 90000 i would go for it.. A lighter, tighter coupe, with probably 550 HP would be a great package, then there are those mods :p

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At around 90000 i would go for it.. A lighter, tighter coupe, with probably 550 HP would be a great package, then there are those mods :p
With that being said unless the new Viper coupe is a lot differnet then the one we have now,the GTS will still be the king in the styling department. :headbang:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21