New wheels gave my Viper a much better look.... Thanks Wayne!!!!

MakeItHappen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like them on your color combo, id take your HRE's, chrome them, and slap them on mine. If i keep my car through the winter i'll be shopping for new wheels versus buying new tires for stock wheels.
By the way, I see that VR4 peeking out of the garage....Ahhh my first love, never gets old...Is that a converted front end (paint color difference on bumper to hood from that angle) or a real 99 ?

OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like them on your color combo, id take your HRE's, chrome them, and slap them on mine. If i keep my car through the winter i'll be shopping for new wheels versus buying new tires for stock wheels.
By the way, I see that VR4 peeking out of the garage....Ahhh my first love, never gets old...Is that a converted front end (paint color difference on bumper to hood from that angle) or a real 99 ?

It's my buddies conversion.... He dumped a bunch of money and has had it for years.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both sets look great. In my humble opinion, I prefer the newer gray set though. That wheel design does an excellent job of updating the GTS. I'll bet a lot of people would mistake it for a brand new Viper.

Tony