New Wheels

Viper44

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have recently been looking at some different wheels for my GTS for a future purchase and came across a newer brand. Their designs look pretty good and from what I can tell they come off of the same line as the I forged wheels and John H's wheels. It looks like there prices aren't too bad either. I inquired to see if they make wheels for Vipers and the owner (I believe); Steve replied and said they can offer Viper wheels without any problem. Just figured anyone also looking for new wheels might want to check them out. From what I can tell the wheels look really nice.

http://www.trueforgedwheels.com/wheels.html

OP
OP
V

Viper44

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I did and they said there is no problem with wheels sizes for the Viper. I still haven't decided which wheel design I like though.

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still think the HRE 545 is the nicest looking wheel you can possibly put on a GTS. When I change cars, those will most likely be the winners.

OP
OP
V

Viper44

Enthusiast
Reaction score
98viperGTS,
Those are the exact two designs that I am looking at too. I think I like the top one a little better though.

OP
OP
V

Viper44

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plumcrazy,
Yes I talked to him already. I have a little more saving before I can get wheels and tires. Did you get any yet?

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may be interested in a set as well! I was going to get another set of Forgelines but both of the sets shown look like Forgelines. I would be interested in the "Chicane." (top photo)

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i ordered them last week. the mach 5's. flat black centers with a chrome lip.

he is a real good guy.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ya know i will.. :)

and the timing should work out for me, i should have the car back and running by the time i get them.

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ordered my Chrome Mach 5's last week as well. Will be going on the Red S/C-NOS car that is on the way.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte