ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car looks good!
The guy needs to be replaced by some ********* and
the "VW rabbit" is totally wrong in the pic!

OP
OP
R

RapidTransit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car looks good!
The guy needs to be replaced by some ********* and
the "VW rabbit" is totally wrong in the pic!

I know........this pic was when I brought it home, couldn't stop my wife from taking shots. It has 64k and the paint shows its age, but sound otherwise.

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car! I love my '94...
First order of business..... get it up and chack/replace all fluids. Do not try to drain the radiator by removing the drain plug! Head gaskets OK?

- J

OP
OP
R

RapidTransit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car! I love my '94...
First order of business..... get it up and chack/replace all fluids. Do not try to drain the radiator by removing the drain plug! Head gaskets OK?

- J

Bought it from a specialty sales where most cars were high end luxury cars, was completely gone over :dunno:, but I got a warranty that hopefully is on the up and up:) Carfax showed no accident reported....but 3 owners:( I've been a mechanic for over 25 yrs so I will keep a good eye on things......

Kmrumedy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations and welcome to the club. Be prepared for rockstar stares wherever you drive it! Take the time to learn the car before opening her up.

Nice color!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That really is a good Viper color that several different stripe colors go well with. Too bad that green wasn't offered on the GTS.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next time I'll keep myself out.....need a woman there instead!!!;)

in the passenger's seat :eater:

I've been a mechanic for over 25 yrs so I will keep a good eye on things......

cool, you'll enjoy this car :drive:

Congrats and Welcome Rapid! :2tu:

If you need anything for her or you need some mechanical insight, call me anytime. :cool:
914-763-3136

that offer and phone number are as good or better than your warranty :D

enjoy the ride and congrats :2tu:

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipers are great cars to work on. You'll hate the rear block t-stat, heater connections etc. but Hey, it was almost thrown together back then. Still, that car forced the Corvette to compete again.... Look what they did to the 'vette since '94.... 400hp 15 years ago was super-car power and still kicks a$$!

Yep!!! we love our vipers here!! What an awsome car! Enjoy....
- J

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Recently got an Emerald Green 94 RT/10....I can see this forum will be a big help! :D

You have good taste in colors and to all you other guys - where were you when we did the color poll?

I also have a Emerald Pearl Green '94, now with ~95K miles and bad paint. If you have leakage, old age, or "is this normal?" issues, feel free to ask.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang