Nitto Invos tires

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am having my H wheels chromed at California Chrome and am also getting new tires to replace the runflats. I have been leaning toward the PS 2's but after talking to cali chrome and reading some reviews on the Nitto Invos I am considering them as a possibility. This is for my 06 vert that I have autocrossed some but I am retiring her from the racing and just doing mostly cruising and getting a coupe for the racing. The cost difference is quite a bit $1400 for Nittos and over $2000 for the PS 2's.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :)

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
both good tires, if you are going to track the are often then from what what I heard from other members the PS2 and the better choice, check JonB for the price on them, if you plan on just driving around and doing a track event every so often you would be happy the the Nittos

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW I have the Nittos and have been very happy with them, but the next set I will be trying out the PS2 out of curiosity

JoelW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just put a set of Nittos on my '03 and have been very pleased. I had Michelin Run Flats on before and there is quite a difference. I found they are guiet and stick very well. But I don't drive as fast as some. They were over $600 cheaper than PS2's and were made in February 2011. The PS2's I had a store check on - the rears anyway- were made in 2008 when new. Fronts were made last year but why put old tires on your car?

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had PS2's from the factory, and went to Invo's...I've never looked back. You will LOVE them!

10 BANGER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
5 spoke with CalChrome plating and Nittos.
Love them both.:2tu:

You must be registered for see images