NJ copperheads..

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know there's a few of you with copperheads on this forum from NJ. I can't post this in the events forum but anyway I've decided to make a Copperhead Movie Project.

I'm trying to work on my video tactics and improve on them, so far I have a pretty good intro. (I'll have that up in a bit to show a preview of what I'm working on.) If everything goes well and the weather lightens up perhaps we could get together for some video footage.

--RS

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha I was gonna say there's at least 5 of you out there.

when, not sure yet. It'll be on a weekend for sure when it's nice and sunny. I want to be able to get the color and not put anybody's car through rain.

Where, well that's another thing I have to look at. Location is everything and I already had an event at Roosevelt Park so this time I would like another secluded area but if I had a choice it would be the Ferrari dealer on route 1 where I'm always doing my photography.

There's a nice lot in the back where I can get good shots and a nice stretch of road on route 1 (every exotic blasts down that road.) and the entrence to the dealer to get nice video.

Here's an example of what it's like over there.
video

Let me know what you guys think.

--RS

tagteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How about Liberty State Park or Sandy Hook? I think every good movie project with **** cars needs **** girls. Let's see if we can get some recruits via Craigslist. Shouldn't be too hard if we do it near the city. JMHO

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960