No.Cal Season Kick Off Diner in San Jose?

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any other East Bay Viperholics attending? Possible caravan?

The Dinner is Saturday at 6 pm, Bella Mia Restaurant, 58 S First Street, San Jose, CA.

Terri was not able to get roped off parking in downtown San Jose, so unfortunately I am leaning toward taking the daily driver (versus risking door dings...)

Anyone else going with thoughts on the matter?

Tomer

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys, wilddude here(new name 96 R/T 10), is there going to a get together around X-Mas time? I here the weather is great right now! I will be in town on the 18th of Dec. and stay until the 29th. Let me know,

Mike

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not going to the dinner at Bella Mia's. Great restaurant but I don't want to park my Viper anywhere in that area. The concentration of "low lifes" (crackheads, winos and gangbangers) is too high. Be prepared to wash and dissinfect your car afterwards. If you're in the parking lot to the rear of Bella Mia's just look over to the bus stop/lightrail station and you'll see what I'm talking about.

On the other hand, we definately need to have another get together in the Pleasanton area when Mike "Wilddude" is in town. I don't have a problem driving over the hill for the Eastbay . Tomer, put it together and I'll be there with the wife.

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mike, its been real peachy 'round these parts. The blue sky and 80 degree weather is starting to get tiresome. Tried to escape to Santa Cruz a couple days ago and it was warmer over there.
laugh.gif

We'll definately have another hook-up when you're in town. Hey tomer, we're counting on you to set things up. I'd rather spend a Saturday eatin', drinkin'and talkin' cars then fightin' the mad Christmas crowds.

toddt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, Tom, Dave--

I'm in for the 28th..that would be fine, but Mike, you are welcome to come over for dinner at the house before that!

ORRR, we can all go out for a night of San Ramon/Pleasanton beforehand--Dave, too!

OP
OP
T

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Todd, I noticed yah updated your sig!!!

I am working on finding time to get up there and possibly get
a time slip for me too!!

Tomer

OP
OP
T

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, you would certainly know about the hood around SJ!!!

I plan to attend the Dinner with the wife, but won't be bringing the snake there...Not gonna do it...Even if it were a great area, too much chance of a door ding...

Wilddude (aka 96 RT/10), I depart for Canada on 12/20, problem is we fly at 6 am...So for me, Saturday the 28th would be the best...Would that work for you Mike?

Tomer

webtrader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bounce.gif

You guys want to add another VIPER to your group? I would love to attend. I know Dave pretty well and would enjoy the fun.

Let me know as the plans lay out...........

VIPERS RULE
supergrin.gif

Jim Lauterbach

Reaction score