No More McDonalds Motor!!!

Should I install black "Roe Supercharged" logos on the intake tubes??

• Yes, it will be a great addition.

Votes: 44 57.1%
  • No, it will look too busy.

Votes: 33 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally got the valve covers done and installed. Here are before and after shots.
I put a poll up whether I should put the "Roe Supercharged" in black decals on the intake piping or not. After 20 votes I will go with the answer. I already have the logos at the house.

Last edited:

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would consider doing something a little different. Maybe find a cool font and get a local "sign shop" to make you a few black stickers that just say ROE, or ROE Racing. Something unique. There are so many fonts and styles out there, you can make a small sticker to go in a corner or make it cover the entire pipe. Just a thought....

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would consider doing something a little different. Maybe find a cool font and get a local "sign shop" to make you a few black stickers that just say ROE, or ROE Racing. Something unique. There are so many fonts and styles out there, you can make a small sticker to go in a corner or make it cover the entire pipe. Just a thought....

Now I have the Roe Supercharged logos that go on the intake pipe made in black already in the style that Roe sends with his kit. I thought about doing different fonts or something else, just wondering if it will be too busy.

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine are going on once I get around to doing all my winter projects. Cars running too well right now to mess with it.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
R&J Distributing. They salvaged those botched covers that I had. The emblems are heat logos, same as they put on the calipers after they powder coat them. I would rate the overall quality an 8.5 out of 10. I have never seen a perfect powder coat job but I am more then happy with the results.

Need 10 more votes, currently at 5 yes and 5 no.

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the intake tubes? Hmm. Can consider that as well though non viper owners constantly ask me about my Kenne Bell supercharger. I do find that frustrating.
Most people unfamiliar with a Viper will not recognize a Roe as a supercharger, as it looks so much different than the normal 671 type or Prochargers most supercharged cars use.

6 speed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your engine looks great as is! I like the cleaner look that it currently has. I voted!

6 speed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is going to be up to your personal preference really, as the vote is very close. You could always mock-it-up and go from there.

Last edited:

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it is looking good

I wonder how he painted the letters separate
**edit**
NVM, I just understood your post above

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go with "ROE Racing OPCON/Kenne Bell 2.4l Twin Screw Supercharger w/5 PSI Pulley" ... in black lettering. I know...what a smart A$$. Just messsing with 'ya.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here ya go mate...
Gen 2 Logo . Will find the Gen3..

You must be registered for see images attach

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Roe has a nice-looking logo, and I think it works well under there.

I don't think you can go wrong either way. If I ever redo mine I'm slapping Roe's logo back on there.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gen3
All down to Neil UK...

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a tough choice and the voting is extremely close.

By the way the yellows are not different colors, their match is EXTREMELY close. It is the angle I took the photo. If you look at this photo it is a direct shot with the camera, equal light on both parts.

Last edited: