No More RSVP's....The lot is FULL!!

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No More RSVP\'s....The lot is FULL!!

YES I said it, no more RSVP's! At 200 + Vipers :eek: , I am now out of parking spaces!! I'm sorry to say, if you where still thinking of coming to the BBQ this year and you haven't called, it is to late! Call earlier next year!

"What have I done, I've created a monster!" :eek: :eek: :D

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: No More RSVP\'s....The lot is FULL!!

Cool. Maybe now I can sell my spot on ebay. :D

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score

For those of you that can't make it, we will be broadcasting LIVE this year!! There will be a link from this site on May 7th or on the rain date 8th.

This will be the first time for a Viper event on line LIVE!! :cool: :usa:

If you sell you spot, I get a cut! :D

Reaction score

If you sell your spot, I get a cut! :D

I'm taking offers!!!

2Aerialfull2-med.jpg

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I called suckers!I'm in.Who wants BACKNBLACKS space?Thats right, my spot is going for $1,000 and i'm giving it to the foundation of kicked out X presidents.You heard right.That guy needs a wardobe without those hot pink color sweaters.Also why are his pants so form fitting like he has a giant wedgy going on?

WAR CHUCK BABY YOU GOT MY SPOT BROTHER.

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's it. Last year I was out back. Year before I was on the lawn. I'm campin' out the night before...parking next to Tony.

...Like Skeeter said, I get up way too early. ;)

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Make sure to bring CASH! New logo NY/CT T-shirt will be available! Shirts are free with a $20 donation :headbang: ;)

2402VIPERCLUBARTfromJP-med.jpg

Reaction score

I called suckers!I'm in.Who wants BACKNBLACKS space?Thats right, my spot is going for $1,000 and i'm giving it to the foundation of kicked out X presidents.You heard right.That guy needs a wardobe without those hot pink color sweaters.Also why are his pants so form fitting like he has a giant wedgy going on?

WAR CHUCK BABY YOU GOT MY SPOT BROTHER.

Just to clarify exactly WHAT you are getting for your $$$$, here is a little revised map action (I crack myself up!!!!):

2Aerialfull1-med.jpg

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score

is the picture on the front or back of the shirt? if on the back i'll take 4. adult med, adult xlarge, chilrens large or adult small 2.

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chuck, maybe you should talk to your neighbors. I bet they'd be willing to sell spots! Then again, there's always the street. Block it off if you have to. The more the better I say. Either way, at least I'm already in. For once, I didn't procrastinate. Yippy...

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chuck, maybe you should talk to your neighbors. I bet they'd be willing to sell spots! Then again, there's always the street. Block it off if you have to. The more the better I say. Either way, at least I'm already in. For once, I didn't procrastinate. Yippy...

Hey Joe,
I've already acquired two of my neighbors driveways for the rental cars that all of the overseas club members are using to get here! I'm out of neighbors! As for the road, it's a State Road! NO WAY can I use it, I've already checked with the State! "Bad phone call!" :eek:

200 Vipers will be the limit for my BBQ's from now on! Sorry!!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Joe,
I've already acquired two of my neighbors driveways for the rental cars that all of the overseas club members are using to get here! I'm out of neighbors! As for the road, it's a State Road! NO WAY can I use it, I've already checked with the State! "Bad phone call!" :eek:

200 Vipers will be the limit for my BBQ's from now on! Sorry!!
Now you just wait 1 minute there Mr. Wizard!
http://gallery.viperclub.org/showphoto.php/photo/14340/sort/1/cat/500/page/1

http://gallery.viperclub.org/showphoto.php/photo/14339/sort/1/cat/500/page/1

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

yep, city's got it right there...if chuck REALLY cared about us viper owners and wanted more at the BBQ, he'd get some of those lifts for the day...LOL

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Any thoughts about moving to a fairgrounds? This is turning into the biggest Viper gathering other than VOI. Then maybe have a dyno set up, ect..

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Any thoughts about moving to a fairgrounds? This is turning into the biggest Viper gathering other than VOI. Then maybe have a dyno set up, ect..

I like that idea! It'll be like a carisle but just vipers! :2tu: